The Final Chapter.

After some days of their engagement,
We celebrated our mehendi and Sangeet together as per our own traditions and culture.
Sumedh was really pissed off by the rule that he is not allowed to meet her and nor she can meet him. Ria and Aleyaz became a guard for Mallika checking if she really going to meet with Sumedh or not.
When the day came of their wedding , both became restless...to meet with eachother.
Many friends some teachers, actors were invited at their party.
The environment was busy as Mallika's Mom started to welcome the guests.

“Arey yeh kaha gaye ab?” Sumedh's mother searching her husband.
She caught him at the Sweet Stalls.

“Aap na kabhi nahi sudhrenge! Itni umar ho gayi hain....abhi tak akal nhi aayi aapko.”

“Vasanti, Aaj main bohot khush hoon aaj mere ghar mein ek beti aane waali hain humari apni bahu aane waali hain toh you enjoy....” he said while giving her a sweet.

There Debattma and Rohit were helping with Sumedh's outfit. Rohit was making his turban. While Debattma was doing his makeup.
“Kya Mishty... please... Makeup mujhe nahi tujhko hain... please...”

“No means No! Aaj teri photos baaki
Photos se alag dikhni chahiye...aur main na tujhe...light makeup de raha hoon. And yes what about your hair?”

“Kuch nahi ese hi rehne do... Mallika ko ese hi pasand hai..” he said while daydreaming about his ladylove.
“O ho..janab ji toh thora patience rakho...kuch ghanto ke baad yeh room...yeh azaadi...tumhari nahi rahegi...” Rohit teased her... Sumedh glared at him and threw the pillow he was carrying in his lap.

“Arey...Rohit... he is Sumedh...see he is not nervous at all...” she smirked..

Rohit came near to him and checked his forehead...“Yes you are right Mishty...he is not nervous at all...at the day of my wedding I was very afraid...that what if I fall unconsciously seeing her...I mean at wedding, your bride looks so beautiful and gorgeous almost giving heart attack to everyone. ”

Debattma laughed at him..Rohit was continuously teasing him along Debbatma.

There Karanvir and Aakash were handling the guests and decorations.

Ria made noodles for Mallika as she was starving. After having the meal, Aleyaz and Ria got ready as bridesmaid. There Mallika was getting ready by the help of makeup artists.
Soon she wore her rich wine red embroidered saree  puffed blouse with a rich embellished makeup making her more ethnic and Royal. Her deep coloured mehendi highlighted her look.

“Riaa...I'm hell nervous...what if I could not do the rituals in sync? See I am getting hot..”

“This happens Mallika....you are going to get to a new environment...it's obvious.... dear...” Ria stated.

“Hey..girls!” Aleyaz excitingly called them from Mallika's bed.

“What happened?” Ria And Mallika asked in unison.

“You know...I read a myth fact...that if a couple loves each other from the very beginning, their intimacy results having twins..." She said happily.

Ria and Mallika looked to each other..
“No Mallika we use to date online and I'm fine with Sahara... but you can have...”

“Why are you scaring me?”

“But it's just fact infact my uncle aunty  experienced the love at first sight...and slowly they use to do the *thing* daily...you know what I mean.

“Ok ok...Fine I will have twin children...
Fine...” Mallika glared at them.

“Riaaaa! The priest is calling for the bride.” Mallika's Mother called them from outside the door.
When Mallika came down with the help of Aleyaz and Ria, Sumedh got freezed seeing her beauty. She was looking royal..to tease him, Debattma came near his ears and whispered,
“Dekha aur thora makeup Karne se Mallika ke saamne itna feeka nhi lagta” He glared at her.

She came near him and sat in her position. Meanwhile Sumedh whispered in her ears...“Wow.. looking damn hot.....Miss Would be Mudgalkar..”

His flirty words made her blushing all over the time.
The priest asked them to chant some mantras for the yagya, they stood up and exchanged the garlands....and started the pheraa.... Soon Sumedh filled Sindoor in her forehead.
They took blessings from the elders.
Since Ruby lives in their neighborhood, at the bidai she didn't cried much. She just hugged and kissed her forehead as she shared the joy of her marriage.
Debbatma, Karanvir, Ria, Rohit Aleyaz and Aakash made the newly wed couple to start with the post marriage rituals.

“What is this?” Sumedh asked Debattma

Karanvir:- This is a play where the ring is under the milk and you both have to find the ring. There are two rings in it. The one who will find the two will be the dominant one...like your cousin who is always so bossy to me ..

Sumedh:- Isn't the ritual so childish?

Mallika:- Shut up Sumedh....it's really gonna be very much fun....let's see who will be the dominant one..

All the time Sumedh was smirking making her irritated as he was tickling her palms. Sumedh then got the first ring... Mallika pouted and glared on him. They again put their hands on the milk. This time Mallika got the one.
The result was tie... Mallika laughed seeing Sumedh cursing himself.

After the other rituals, both became tired...They were asked to get freshen up. Both were kept separated in  different rooms. At night Sumedh's mother brought her to Sumedh's room with a glass of milk.

“Yeh doodh Tum pikar Sumedh ko pila dena..”
She nodded. She changed her clothes . While she was admiring  the red Sindoor in her forehead in the mirror, a pair of hands snaked her tiny waist.

“You don't have patience right?” she removed those hands and turned.

“No I don't have Mrs Mallika Singh Mudgalkar...hey your name sounds so big...” he teased her.

“So what? This shows how valuable person I am” she said while putting her lipbalm. “Wait..aai said to drink the milk in the glass..” she said while indicating towards the glass.

In one go he drank it.
“Arey...you drank the whole glass in one go?” Mallika came towards him surprisingly.

“Hushh....Mallika...Will you?” he whispered  as his lips softly brushed her earlobes making her breathless.

“Sumedh.....Su...Sumedh” he left kissing her nape as he thought she is not ready yet for the night.

He left her but Mallika caught his hands. She back hugged him. “Sumedh let's do it...I want you at this night. Let's become one forever....”

She went to the music box and turned the music on. The song  “Tere mere milan ki yeh raina...” played and there she came and forwarded her hand to him. He romantically held her...their moves were so deep...
They danced. Sumedh then kissed her knuckles which made her blush . She pecked his lips which made him smile.
Sumedh smiled seeing her red warm face which was glowing. He lifted her in a bridal style and turned all the lights off. After making the night lovable and pleasurable...they were controlled by sleep..in each other's embrace.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading...
Do vote and Comment..