A nightmare!

It's the night where the moon is glowing like a diamond. A cold breeze from the balcony, caused the white curtains to swing. The room was scented with jasmine accents. Candlelights were decorated in the dinner table where a bottle of champagne with a pair of Wine Glass were kept. "Are you ready?" A voice came near an earlobe wearing a platinum ring. "Let's start" again the voice came placing a platinum chain near the neck which was revealing a beautiful pair of highly contoured collar bones.. The long wavy silky locks were brushing the bare shoulders while turning towards the husky voice after getting up from the chair.. "Yes" a girl whispered.
The red lips which were positioned opposite to each other caused a silent smile..The pair of hazel green eyes met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes. The palms intertwined eachother a caused a tight grip.. Soon those pair of intertwined hands were moved to a hard muscled chest feeling the beats of the heart.
“Will you be only mine?” a boy asked softly. This made her tear drop fall from the pair of beautiful sharp eyes to her red warm cheeks. She became numb crying with a smile on her face. Before saying yes to him, a lound thunder disturbed their moment.. the strong wind which was blowing outside now started to make the window doors to clap. All the candles blew off.  The wine glasses fell down off the ground and broke into pieces. This made her afraid and she stepped on the broken pieces of glass. “Aaah!" She screamed out of pain. Her feet started to bleed. But still her eyes were searching something actually him. But she couldn't see him because of the darkness of the room. She was about to pick some broken pieces so that she could help herself, but she made her fingers cut and bleed.. it was now serious. She was sweating badly... fearing if he had left her alone. Soon the fear turned into rage and sobbs. She was sobbing very hard.
But suddenly, she saw a boy came with the first aid box and started to bandage her.. Her painful eyes starred him. It was him who left her alone in the dark and went to the light to make her shine. Slowly her vision got blurred. "You...are...m-my...shining..Love".
Realising what she said his lips formed a broad smile but the smile faded very early cuz his love was unconcious now..
He patted her cold cheeks and screamed her name but no response came from her in return.. He lifted her in his arms and rested her on the bed..near the window where moonlight was coming and were kissing her face. He slowly kissed her forehead and was about to turn back to return but instead he stopped in fact there was something which stopped him. He turned around..and saw she had locked his little finger with hers.
"Hey, don't go" she faintly whispered.
He unlocked his finger and turned back to return “I should” by this he left out leaving her alone. She saw her love going away from her. "Don't go. I know whenever you go, you don't come back! Please return to me" She sobbed loudly.. But suddenly there comes a *beep* sound. The sound has crossed it's limit. It is continuously beeping now even more harder. This made her angry. She tightly closed her eyes and ears with hands and she screamed. "Araagh!!"
She opened her eyes and was surprised that whatever had happened till now, was a total monstrous nightmare. She sighed and drank water. She took a shower and was drying her hairs with the dryer. Suddenly her eyes focused on the digital clock.. it was 6:00 A.M. dated 15/09/2022....She sighs as she realises that she has turned 26..