Her Audition..

It was Sunday. Though the sun was bright but it was a cloudy one. Mrs Ruby Singh  decided to take her to that audition.
Mrs Singh:- Miku, You are going to be 16 in this September. In this stage you have grown enough. Can't you cherish my dream by just passing the audition. Ykw When a woman‘s man passes away, she had to go through many obstacles to overcome. After your father's demise I...I was really broken down. But I looked upon to you and took an oath to proof myself that without your father We can become strong.
Miku:- Mom U r right this world will see us and We'll proof that We r strong enough and we will become more stronger at any cost.
Her mom looks  proudly upon her.
Her mom:- Mi.. Miku my daughter, my angel love you.
Mallika:- Mom I have decided that I will go to the audition. Well I will call Ria for the timings.
Her mom:- All the best! Go my child at your every result I will be with you. B -Bye enjoy your Day.
Mallika:- Yaa Bye.
Mallika calls Ria and  decided to go to shopping and participate at the audition at 2:45 p.m. Mallika then went to Ria's house to pick up her.
Mallika:- Hii Ria U are looking good.
Ria :- So M the best friend of a pretty model.. Shouldn't I be  Pretty?
Mallika:-  Chuck it! Let's go for shopping.
Ria :- let's go.
They went to Shopping. ... They were on a auto.
Ria:- Let's Go to a spa before the audition. You should look beautiful.
Mallika;- Umm Okay Let's Go!
They went to a spa. And it's already 2:30. Mallika is quite nervous . And here Ria tries to comfort her.
[Returning To museum in a cab]
Ria:-  Tomorrow I said my boyfriend to meet with me.
Mallika:- U are 16 right? &U have a boyfriend? Where he lives?
Ria:- Well when I was in the Goa I started the relationship. This is due to internet connection.
Mallika:- Oo .
They reached there
Mallika:- Woah!! SVR meuseum... It means it...[Ria cuts]
Ria:- yaaah!! It is a seven star meuseum... One of the expensive museum... It has three flours one where, auditions take place.. one where the the shooting gadgets are shown and visualised how they work..
And one The canteen..
After 5 minutes of chit chats.
Then it was the turn of Mallika.
The Peon:- Hey! it's your turn now.
Mallika:- Okay! Bye Ria...
Ria:- Bye.. All the best.. Don't be nervous. M waiting for you. Okay. Now you go..
Mallika goes in. When she entered she saw the casting director was a lady.
The C.director ( in a polite tone) :- Okay Well.. I'm Sarda Sanghi. What's your name?
Mallika:-  Umm... My name is Mallika Singh.
Miss Sanghi:- Okay Mallika what's your physical measurement? What's your weight.
Mallika:- 32-26-32. My weight is 49kg.
Miss Sanghi:- Okay Let's start the audition.
Mallika sighs.
"Lights camera action."!! After 10. Minutes..
Mallika gave the audition.
Miss Sanghi :- Wow! You have a great talent. Okay The results will be out within one hour you wait outside. Before going can you tell who's ur legal guardian, & also mention the name.
Mallika:- My Mom. Mrs Ruby Singh. She is a choreographer.
Okay. Now you may leave.
Mallika:- Thank you Mam! Hv a nice day.
Mallika excitedly went outside
Here Also come Rahul & Her Deskmate

~ Thanks For Reading~

Mallika excitedly went outside Here Also come Rahul & Her Deskmate   ~ Thanks For Reading~