Just Boo!

It was quite cold and rainy day. Mallika was having breakfast. While she learnt that, their school will reopen from 9th January. Their seating plan will be shared according to their results. The average will sit with the A graders.
She quickly checked her. She saw it was Harsh whom she will sit with. She blabbered sadly.
At 2:30p.m.
Mallika ( shouts):- Mom! Mummy! Where are you? Please help me to choose a dress.
Mrs Ruby :- Wait,  Well  wear the pinafore over the hoodie with woolen skinny pants.
Mallika:- Thank you.
She went to Ria's house. She knocked at the door but her father opened the door, and  later she found that Ria had a fever. Ria's father prohibited her to go anywhere in this cold-wet weather.
Ria's dad:- listen sweety, Ria is only loved ones for me. And I don't want her to be like this. You know what I mean to say.
Mallika (consoles her dad):- Don't worry uncle, I know. And I can go by myself but as you know that m a new one here so actually I just wanted a company.
Ria(softly lifts her head):- What are you saying? Are you mad? You are new here. And you .. dad ....what are you saying? She is my only best friend in this new town. How can I let my sister go alone? Huh!
Mallika:- No it's okay, you better sleep. And if M a newbie, then it's you who is also the one, how can you forget that.
Ria's father:- Listen girls. I think both of you are correct. But I can neither let you to go alone nor I let Ria to suffer more. It's been almost 2-3 months you are here. Do you have any friend who is an oldie in this city?
Ria:- Yaa, I think this will be a better idea if I call Sumedh. And he is very responsible.
Ria's father:- Do you know him, Mallika?
Mallika was about to say not to call him but Ria cuts her ..
Ria:- Yaa she knows him more than me. And moreover he is her deskmate.
Ria calls Sumedh and he agreed to come.
Mallika went to the office with Sumedh.
At the office. Mallika, went inside while Sumedh was waiting at the reception.
Mallika;- Hello Mam, May I come in?
The secretary:- Yaa please come. Mam is waiting inside.
Mrs Sanghi:- Miss Singh. You are selected for the role. The details had been already shared. It's the role of  Suzanae from the series Thugs of a fairy tale. This is a supporting role. Okay! But more important than the lead ones okay. This ll be a show from History- Mistry Productions. Btw I forgot to ask you. This will be a regional show; Do you Marathi? No , I mean if U ll have that accent, then the role will get the perfect justice.
Mallika:- Oh! Sure. Okay. I'll learn the language.Well when will shooting start?
Mrs Sanghi:- Well, we still rooting for some castes. I think from June, there will be some look tests and by 2020 we will start the work.
Mallika:- Perfect, if it so I can study for my subjects and learn Marathi.  Okay. Thank you.
Sumedh:- Hmmm, So sorry for the interaction, Mm.. Mallika Are ya done?
Mrs Sanghi:- It's cold outside. You may leave. It's good that your boyfriend came with you.
Mallika(blushed but bold):- Mam, He's not my boyfriend, but a good and trustworthy friend. Thank you.
Mrs Sanghi apologies. Sumedh looks on Mallika. They went to Mallika's home with the cab. Mallika went inside but found that her mother was absent. She was calling her loudly so Sumedh told the cab to wait for sometime, and he asked Mallika what happened. She hurriedly with shivering hands and in a nervous state dialed the no.
Mallika:- Ha-h-Hello. Mom.......
Mrs Singh:- Haa Mikku, So sorry, I'll be late Maybe I can't return tonight. Could you leave alone.
Mallika:- What happened to you? Are you Okay! M really very stressed about you.
Mrs Singh:- No, actually it's raining outside and I will have a meeting with the dance Mumbai committee. So I'll be late. Do one thing, I have kept the cup noodles on your drawer eat that on your dinner.
Mallika:- Okay.
Sumedh:- Well, Now What?
Mallika:- The cab is waiting outside,. please leave otherwise, you will get late.
Sumedh:- Ok! Bye.
Suddenly the clouds started to roar. And lights turned off. Mallika shouts and hugs Sumedh. Sumedh pays the driver for the fare. & decided to stay there for sometime.
Mallika:-  M so sorry, I caused so much problems for you. Huh! M a rascal. I ll go to hell.
Sumedh(smiles):- Just shut up.  Hold the torch, while, I'll try to repair this circuit.
Mallika:- H-Haa.
He repaired the circuit. and lights turned onn.
Mallika:- Thanks Boo.
Sumedh:- Your welcome.......W-Wait (turns)
What do you mean by boo?
Mallika:- No nothing. Don't Mind.
Sumedh glared Mallika. She blushed & took him to her room.