Mr Rude!

Mallika:- Hey Dude! The first period is over. Willlllll..... Yooooo... [Cuts]
(Him)Her Deskmate:- Hmmm..
Your Name is Mallika Singh. You came here from Jammu with your mother. You live in your father's apartment..,. Am I right?
Mallika:- Yeee....aaa!! These....all.... words,.
I said in my introduction...
Him:- Yaa! That's it. I know about you. Btw there are only few weeks our second semester will start and your results will decide your next seat.
Mallika:- Ummm...
Him:- My name? Thats what you mean? In that case it's none of your business. Now don't talk and also don't disturb me.
Mallika:- Oh! Okay ²! ( How rude this fellow)..
After 3 periods it was lunch time.
Mallika and Ria met at the canteen & started conversation while eating.
Mallika:- Uoom... Here lunch is not bad.. na?
Ria :- Yaa. Ykw this is the best school lunch ever I ate.. Btw my deskmate is very pretty..
Mallika:- Haa?A girl?
Ria :- Yaa. Her name is Jeri Thomas. She is Baptist. She likes to binge the k- dramas, Holy Mythologies, etc.
Mallika:- Ooo
Ria:- Who is Your deskmate?
Mallika:- Hmmmm. Well a boy.
Ria:- O ho ... What's the name?
Mallika:- Idk.. but I call him Mr Rude.
Ria:- Hen? it's ok ! it happens ... May be he is unfriendly.. Chuck it. Well after 2nd semester we have to decide streams.... From very beginning I want to become an illustrator and I decided to choose the arts group.
Mallika :- Oh! Well I did not decided but my mom.. she is a choreographer. She urges me to become a model.
Ria:- It's good but how much you scored in the first semester.
Mallika:- Well I didn't do well in that it was average.
Ria:- C'mon M ur friend, Don't you let me know about it.
Mallika:- Okay It was just 92%
Ria:- Are you kidding me? You call this an average!
Mallika:- No it was average for Me.
.....They both laugh and were smiling.....
Meanwhile Mallika's deskmate came to the canteen with holding a book in his right hand along with his friend.
Him :- Hii Uncle. Can you give me two packets french fries with veg sauce..
The Canteenkeeper :- I Know you Son .. No need to mention that you need The Veg..
You are regular a regular student with regular perfect and standard marks.
Him(Laughs):- O C'mon Uncle... Pack it. I hv to..
The Canteenkeeper :- You hv to study... I knew it.
The Canteenkeeper packed the food and they sat at the table just before the Mallika' s one. While he was studying he hear someone's laughter. He turned behind to stop the disturbance fellow he found.. it was a girl [Ria]and her friend (Mallika) He asked the girl to be quite. And Ria obeyed him.
Mallika:- Who was that?
Ria:- Idk, he just asked me to be quite.
Mallika:- ok . Maybe he is reading something..
.....The Lunch Bell rang. They bid a goodbye to each other and decided to go to meet again at the final bell.....
Mallika was full attentive on her first day..
After The Final Bell .
He(her deskmate)to his best friend.Rohit.
Rohit:- Well the new girl in our class is quite beautiful.
He:- Ykw becuz of you guys these girls think themselves a perfect pretty models..
Rohit:- Chuck it! Hey I heard that tomorrow, Sunday, there will be a exhibition of the latest model of dslr Cameras. Will you go?
He:- Cameras? O Wow! Sure ² at 3pm.
Rohit:- Okay Be ready.
He :- Okay. Bye².
Here Mallika learned that Ria's house is near the museum where auditions for a new show will be organised at Sunday. And all these she discussed with her mom.

 And all these she discussed with her mom