Come back Dear Deskmate!

After two months the school will open & thus she has only a few days to learn the language. Moreover it was her first job, and therefore she didn't want to face any problems & obstacles. She went to learn Marathi to Sumedh's house.
Sumedh:- You came?
Mallika:- Yaa, &why not? This will be my first ever....the time to face camera.
Sumedh:- Yeah! I know, it's just like a dream. When your dreams come true, then you feel that you are lost in the dream & you'll never like to wake. See I got emotional.
Mallika:- Hey, You are emotional! Wait I thought that you can control your emotions.
Sumedh:- You talk too much, come sit here. Wait here just read the articles. Let me switch on the heater.
Mallika:- Hmm.…Okey!
This continues.......,
After one month , Sumedh often use  Marathi language with Mallika as she is now a literate of the language. They became more frank to each other. The school opened. Ria is now in Commerse section, while Sumedh and Mallika are in Arts section.
Sumedh already reserved his side seat for Mallika, but Mallika sat with Harsh.
During the lunch.
Ria came to Mallika & Sumedh.
Ria:- You two within these months, became so frank that you forgot me.
Mallika:-  Ria, C'mon Let me hug you.
Ria:- Hey, it's okay!  Btw Sumedh, I don't have the international community package. And so I can't contact with Rohit. Can you please help me to contact him directly.

Sumedh;- Yaa sure, why not? It requires only 50 rupees to change the pack.

Ria:- Thanks! Btw I hv to go to the staff room. You two carry on , See ya later.

Mallika:- Bye.
Sumedh:- Bye².
Mallika:- Ok, then I will leave.
She got up and was about to go but something gripped her wrist. She turned back and saw it was Sumedh with puppy eyes.

Mallika:- What now?
Sumedh:- Do you feel uncomfortable with me? Say honestly.
Mallika:- Why do I? You are my Boo...Sorry... Friend. I feel so much comfortable around you. Sumedh.

Sumedh:- Then come back dear Deskmate..

Mallika smiled and nodded at disbelief.

Sumedh:- Wait! Your seat was near me? then why did you joined Harsh?

Mallika:- Urgh! Didn't you know that we have to sit according to the list that was mentioned in the group.
Sumedh:- O God!! Mallika!You are so stupid!

Mallika:- What?
Sumedh:- come here, see the board. Look down.
Mallika:- It's written that if someone is new & can't able to communicate then he or she will sit there. Huh! Well, M not a new & I already...
Sumedh:- From tomorrow onwards, you will sit there.
Mallika:- Haa! Okay.
On the next morning... In the class.
Harsh was looking very sad. Mallika noticed this and went to him.
Mallika:- Hey, Harsh! You are looking upset since morning. Are you Okay? Is there something you want to share? Well if there is ; then you can share with me.
Harsh:- Well one year before, my sister who was just 11 came back from Australia to spend some time with me. Cuz our parents got devorce when my father was having an affair with his ex financee and the court gave my Custody to father & Monika's to my mom I was very young; & then  he married to his lover and after some months I was pushed out of the family. But it was my mother who gave me a shelter in her flat. My sister, Monika went to Australia with our mother. And last year she met with an accident. She almost forgot everything after that, my mom broke down and passed away in an heart attack. Monika ignores me now. I don't have any family now. Leaving all alone in the lost World.

Mallika:- That's really very bad to  you. Le-me hug you. From now on, this Mallika will be your sister. I ll meet you in every weekend.

Sumedh spotted them being close. He rubbed his nose and pulled out Mallika and pinned her at a corner where noone would see them..
Mallika:- Hey! What are you doing? You spoiled my hair.

Sumedh:- O I see this is a school. If you want to romance, you should go outside. This will distract the school environment.

Mallika[ shocked and hurted]:- You; boy always misunderstood me. I was just comforting Harsh, he needs someone to become his family. And I too don't have any brother; so I made Harsh a brother.

Sumedh(turns back & smiles):- Ok! Enough leave it. The bell rang go to your seat now. He leaves Mallika

Mallika [Angryly]:- Hmm.
After a couple of hours, the final bell rang. At home Rohit called Sumedh.
Rohit:- hey! Sumedh. I heard that you & Malliiikaa......[sumedh cuts]
Sumedh:- Wh-What?
Rohit:- For ur kind information... This is video call.. and the network is really very clear. I can see you are blushing. What's happening with you guys.
Sumedh:- Hey, Btw, for your kind information, I m a topper and Mallika is also a straight-A student. And that's why we are in good terms.
Rohit:- Ow! I see. Okay bye².
Sumedh:- Haa.. Bye.

This continues and their feelings for each other increased. This time Mallika got the 1st rank.