The Wedding!

Today is the engagement date of Debvir. At the moment when they exchanged rings everyone started hootings and clappings.
All were happy instead of Debattma and Karanvir. They looked at eachother's eyes and understood that they are having the same guilt as somehow they are deceiving all Sumedh, Mallika, Vasanti & Vasudev.
The next day was Sangeet. That day when Karanvir was brought for the ritual, he was so struck by Debattma's look. She looked gorgeous. He sat near her. Debattma lowered her face as she was blushed hard when she saw Karan's eyes were fixed on her.

“Ummm

“Ummm...You are looking beautiful”
He complemented.
There the programme of sangeet started. Mallika went on the stage and started dancing. When the music stopped, a glow came in Karanvir's face. The music again started. Mallika was surprised to see Aleyaz on stage. She was looking beautiful and Karanvir was so proud to see his sister. There they started a dance battle. Ladkiwale vs Ladkiwale.

After the programme, Mallika searched for Sumedh but she found him nowhere. She then thought to talk with Aleyaz. Aleyaz was the sister of Karanvir. She went to her and saw Aleyaz was talking with Sumedh. She went near them and sat on the couch silently. Seeing her, Aleyaz felt a little disappointed. She made an excuse and went away from their.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Kitne masoom hain yeh log! Hain na?”
Chor dijiye unhe...kuch mat karna....unko...galti to meri hai k.. kuch mat kijiye”
“Arey Arey..tch! tch! tch! tab toh tumhe punishment milna chahiye hain na?”
  “Aapko mujhe jo bhi punish karna hai, mujhe iss shaadi ke baat de dijiye! Aapko mujhse jo chahiye main aapko wahi doongi!”
   “Tumhe mujhe apna sabkuch dena hain.Samjhi!”
Suspense!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like Sangeet, the mehendi event went well. They all enjoyed the haldi rituals. Here Mallika observed some changes in Sumedh during these days.
In the eve of their wedding day, Mallika helped Debattma to wear the heavy pink embroidered lehenga.

Debattma's outfit.

After making her ready, she went for her makeup. She went to her room. After a long session of makeup, she took Debbatma to the mandap.

 After a long session of makeup, she took Debbatma to the mandap

Mallika's outfit.

Debbatma too noticed that how Aleyaz was clinging to Sumedh . She looked Mallika who was smiling all with her innocence.

After a hour, the pandit announced them as a couple. They are finally married.

Mallika became hell bored all alone.
At night when she came to her room, she went for a shower. And slept.
*****************

Thanks for reading.
Do vote
And comment.