Some Special Moments.

At morning when Mallika woke up with her heavy head. She spotted a sipper sticked with a note.

Dear Mallika ji,
Aapko sir dard ho raha hoga...
Kripya kar is sharbat ko pi lijiye
Or garam pani se nahalijiye
Aapki sir dard thik ho jaaigi ..
Aur aaj shoot nahi hain
Aap ghar mein rest kijiye.

~aapke parosan.

She got to know that who have written this. It's her caring Khadoos.
Mr Sumedh. She obeyed it. She forgot the intoxication case and didn't mind it. Cause she knows that  Sumedh can easily find out her problems without letting  to speak it for herself. After having a shower, she thought to talk with her co-actor . She called him and got to know that today is an off for all the crew. She peeped through her verandah if he is in home or not. After ensuring that he was in home as his rooms were brighten up with the led lights despite of dark ( the lights were onn.) through his windows. She quickly got into her home. She thought to do some rest. She lied and closed her eyes to sleep but she can't. After scrolling her phone she got an idea. She thought to cook something special.
She went inside the kitchen.
“Aa to gayi, lekin kya banau?" She thought for herself. “Cake!” she got it.
After a struggle of one hours, she made it. It was her first ever cake.
She cut it into pieces and was going to taste it but she saw Sumedh's tiffin box and thought to give some cake to him.

Mallika's POV

Huh! You know what, I made my first ever cake. I didn't iced it though but it was looking delicious. Sumedh gave me Khichri two days and I didn't returned it. I thought to give some pieces to him in the tiffin box when I'll return it as I remember we use to eat chocolate cakes together when we were in highschool. It was his favourite. I packed it very neatly. And thought to make some morning tea. I made some “adrak waali chai” and poured it into my flusk. I carried them to his door. I kept the stuffs down and ringed the bell. I didn't got any response from him in return usually in the first go. Second time I got a gaali from him, as he thought me as the milkman. Third time he opened the door just to say the word, *a*****le*”. I knew that he didn't mean it cause I could read the regret and guilt over his face when he saw her instead of the milkman.
“Hey, Goodmorning” I wished him.
I lifted the stuffs and forwarded my hands to take it.
He scratched his hairs with a confused face. “You giving me something or returning me.”
“Ummm... something very tasty... something you will like it.”

“Do you mean really very tasty” he said while looking my lips. My hormones made butterflies within my belly when I saw his lip movement. He's dam so hot in this winter mornings. His tongue
“Sumedh!" I called as my hormones were just out of control.
“yeah....?”

“Will you not welcome me?” I managed huff!

He welcomed me. We sat in his dining table. All the time I was feeling hot sitting beside him. After we have done with our chit chats. I served him the cake.
“Ummm....kisne banaya yeh cake bohot yummy hain...aur chai bhi hain...wah...! You know what I was craving for it.” he complimented

“I made it.” I showing off my fake collars.

“Impossible” he teased me.

“What is there called impossible for me?” I said in diabelief.

“Umm...that's true...but how can a small Khadgosh can make so yummy cake”  he said.