Bye Bye Rohit!

Rohit went to the airport canteen. It was quite crowded. He finds a seat. There he saw his boy was coming shaking his hands in upward directions.
Sumedh:- Hey! Rohit. Come here.
Rohit (too waves):- Wait.. I will surely come. 
He comes back to him.
Sumedh:- You are so lazy, You are going to US. and then on Paris for you secondary education. 
Rohit:- Oh! don't make me emotional.
Sumedh took Rohit to an underreted restaurant.
Rohit:- So bad of you. This is my last day you took me to an underreted restaurant. Wow!
They enter.
Balloons & Flowers fell down on Rohit & Sumedh.
Ria-Sumedh-Mallika:- Surprise!!!
Mallika:- This is your last day &from a new friend, your best friend & your girlfriend.
Rohit hugs the three. They gave him their farewell cards ,some money & memorable photos. They share a lot of laughters & smiles together. Suddenly there came a call from Rohit's father.
Mr Phalke:- Helo, Rohit. Where are you? M waiting for you here at the entrance. You didn't came? The flight is at 5 p.m and it's already 4:56. Come fast. Okay. Meet you soon.
He cuts the call. Ria kissed him on his cheeks. They went with Rohit at the entrance. Rohit ran towards his father and looked back to his friends who were crying with a smile.  He left . They left for house.
At home, Mallika gets a call from Mrs Sanghi's office. She had onn the speaker and went near her mother.
"Hello, is this Miss Mallika Singh? D/o Mrs Ruby Singh?"
Mallika:- Yes, it's me. This is Mallika speaking.
The man:- M the assistant of Mrs Sanghi. You were selected for a role. Please come to our office for once. We'll mail you the details & address of our office.
Mallika:- Okay!
Her mother :- Good job. Now go and sleep. Good night.
Mallika:- Good night.
She went to her room. She slept.
At almost 2:00 a.m, she woke up and went to kitchen. She was thirsty actually.  Then she gets a call from Ria.
Ria:- Ahem! You are awake ,why?
Mallika (yawns):- No, actually I was thirsty and therefore I woke up to drink water.
Ria:- Oo, by the way it's  already 30th November . And I am so sad... that December is coming, and I can't celebrate my birthday without him.
Mallika:- Hawww! When, I mean which date?
Ria:- It's 29.
Mallika:- it's approximately 29 days left for your birthday.
Ria:-  Wth! I need a surprise party. Rohit's birthday is on 5th March. Sumedh's birthday is on 2nd November. Well when is your birthday?
Mallika[quickly wrote everyone birthday in her diary]:- 15th September. Chuck it. I have an appointment from Mrs Sanghi today. Could you give me a company?
Ria:- O.... Sure....No problem. I will. Btw when you will go?
Mallika:- Wait, let me check my email. O... Okay...  it's 3:00 p.m.
Ria:- Ok, I will cut the call now. Bye. See you.
Mallika:- Ok. bye.
Mallika cuts the call and yawns. Then she got into sleep.