Jealousy

After months they met again. They are made for eachother. God has written their love story so how can someone expect their lives will get seperate.
Mallika's POV
From morning Aleya's words were striking my mind. I still love him. But  it was his fault too when he said such dirty words to me. From today the famous cinematographer Mr Sumedh Mudgalkar will come and direct our film and according to my source, today we will shoot many romantic scenes. Idk whether he can direct or not but he must direct it. And I too have to do it for Aleyaz.
I was practicing with my heels and suddenly my feet twisted. I expected to injure myself but instead my waist landed on someone. I opened my eyes just to get myself freeze. My eyes just met with those hazel eyes. We both got embarrassed as a clerk fake coughed infront us. It was very unexpected. Maybe he might be feeling the same too. I sighed and looked at the other side and made my way. But suddenly something struck in my mind. The same mask and sunglasses which the man in the elevator was wearing. I reliased that it was none other than him.
POV ends.
“So first, you have to hold her waist like this and pull her.” Sumedh said while guiding the Male Lead.

He did the same way. But instead they heard a big “CUT!”

Mallika pressed her lips as she thought he is jealous. But instead Sumedh told, “Hey, your eyes should be on her and your lips should be flirty. Just pull her close to your lips.”
Mallika sighed as she heard very right that her love is guiding another man to romance her.
After the scene, Sumedh noticed her disappointment. He smirked.
He thought to have a talk with her. He went towards the makeup room.

Sumedh's Pov
I know she thought that I will be jealous. But it's just an act. How can I be jealous when it's just fake. After the shot, I thought to have a talk with her. I went to her makeup room and saw the male staff was removing her makeup. He was literally touching her. I was feeling irritation. I think the last time I felt this type of irritation when in the highschool, I saw Harsh and Mallika together. I asked the staff to go outside. Mallika turned her face to outside. In the room literally there was noone except the boy and my girl. Yes she is my girl and the touching was real therefore I got jealous. I want to talk to Mallika but I will not. I can't. My ego was not letting me to talk to her. So I ignored her and went from there.
After all the shots, I was talking to Aakash about the dialogues, scenes and etc. when I saw Aman, our male lead actor, was walking with Mallika all smiling and giggling. I heard one of the staff saying, “AWW! they are such a cute together.” They didn't saw our pair together otherwise ther will say, “Aww. Sumedh-Mallika
are just a matching and adoring couple made from heaven.”.
We look beautiful together not them. I mean I look better with Mallika not that Aman.
My thoughts broke when I heard Aakash asking for Aleyaz. I was shocked to hear that Aleyaz actually was dating and none other than Aakash. I mean she told me that she is dating Aakash but I thought she might be having a crush on him that's why. Infact I was very happy that Aleyaz and Aakash will  get married next month. I have to talk to Aleyaz.
At home, I dialled her but she was busy. After ten minutes I dialled her again. But she was busy again. Maybe talking to Aakash. But Aakash called me and I was shocked that she wasn't talking with him. After an hour, she called me. I asked her whom she was talking, “Mallika she said” I was wondering how these two became friends. Indeed Mallika is very good to make friends than me.
Next day.
I was usually instructing the staffs and actors when my eyes again spotted them. To divert them, I called them to act. It was their first kissing scene. And to my shock it was so smoothly going. But idk why I said Cut. These days I was going mad and crazy. Aleyaz suggested me to talk with her. And now it seems  I have to patch up with her maybe as a friend as nowadays they are becoming more good friends and closer.
My luck. I regret. I regret to give the punishment to her.
POV ends.