Kidnapped!

After 5 minutes of conversation Deba started to argue with kv. And also kv was a very cold hearted person so they were in a heated argument.
KV:- Listen! this is my office and you are talking with none other than Mr Karanvir Sharma who is the future owner of Sharma productions..
Deba:- huh! Sir! This is not the right thing ...  you..[kv cuts]
KV:- SO this lyrics you are gonna sing for my short film?
Deba:- but Sir I had written them with so much love..
KV:- Where is the maturity here..I mean[Deba cuts]
Deba:- So u mean love is based on age? Do you even know what is the meaning of love? Had you ever loved someone? O! wait a second I think you actually never loved someone.. You don't know who am I!
Saying this Deba went from there and cancelled her contract with Sharma Productions. Here Kv was fuming in anger and to vent it he punched on the table.
Scene changed..
Mrs Ruby was on a call with someone..
RUBY:- Hmmm.. Sorry Mam you had to tell a lie for me
The lady:- Are Are! We are gonna become in laws soon...
Ruby:- then when will you talk to them?
The lady:- You already know that we came secretly..Ma'am I have a wonderful idea. Can I share with you?
Ruby:- Yaa why not! Please.
The lady:- we will not tell them that we are arranging their engagement..
Ruby:- ?? Please can you describe clearly..Mrs Vasanti
Vasanti:-  My son & Mallika love each other and I saw that they have been waiting to confess it but they do not have that courage. So let's do a thing that we'll fix a blind date for each other and when they will see them with each other then I think they will confess it
Ruby:- A-a it's very wonderful idea Mrs Vasanti. Ok Shhh! I'm hanging up now we'll discuss it later ok! Goodnight
Vasanti:- Good night! Mrs Ruby!
Mallika was coming upstairs with a sad face..Ruby also noticed her mood asked what happened.
Mallika:- Mumma! [Tears bursted out & started to cry]
Ruby:- Are² what is this Mallika! You are crying...W-WHY?
Mallika:- Su-Su-m [Ruby cuts]
Ruby:- Sumedh rejected you?
You proposed him? Did Sumedh proposed you? Or you two broke up wihin a second? Did Sumedh kissed you?

Mallika looks upon her  blankly and started to cry again but  more loudly..Ruby started to console her that one day he will confess you that he loves her and will feel guilt for his rejection... anyways it's better than he rejected you before dumping you and[ Mallika cuts]
Mallika:- What Mumma! What Sumedh- Sumedh! We are just friends..after all... I'm not okay... I'm crying for another reason..
Ruby sighs in relief and asked her what's the case!
Mallika:- it's Suman! She will get married and will leave to US as she is about complete her graduation degree but her wedding had fixed before so she will stay with her would be husband. She texted me for help but I couldn't help her. Moreover their families will organise a private marriage along the court marriage. She started to cry yaar... I can't see her hopeless.
Ruby:- Which date?
Mallika:- It's day after tomorrow.
Ruby hugged her and started to console her that she will be fine .
But suddenly something brewed up in Mallika's mind. She asked her mother that if she can spent a night with Suman at her house..Ruby gave the permission. But she was planning something different.
At almost 10p.m she called Suman... asked her to meet her in the local park. Suman was hesitating to come but later she agreed..They met almost at 10:30 p.m. it was dark outside.
She called some of her friends to create a scene...
Mallika:- Suman! Are you ready!
Sumaai:- Mallika listen I don't think it gonna be a right decision..
Mallika:- if he is loyal and good for you then he will surely come. And rest leave it to me..
Sumaai:- I'm very scared Mallika..
Mallika:- I'm calling him...what's his name? Ummm[Sumaai cuts]
Sumaai:- Dev! Dev Gupta.
It dialled for 10 seconds and after he finally took the call.
Mallika:- Halo! It's Mallika Singh..Do you know Sumaai?
Dev:- U know Sumaai?
Mallika:- Yaa actually she is my friend and actually,..umm[Dev cuts]
Dev:- Where are you talking from? Something happened to Sumaai!
Mallika:- Yaa I'm in the local park near the Gujarat Guestrooms..Sumaai is with me but actually her phone is dead now and I can't manage to drop her moreover it's very dark right now..and she is feeling very lonely she went but I'm her friend I think you can understand.. Halo.. Halo..
Suddenly a car started to beep horn.. Mallika turned around and saw that how Dev entered like a hero and picked Suman in her car.
Mallika felt very happy for her that atleast she got a good partner but she is feeling very odd as she felt that someone was following her..she turned around but before she could see or do anything the one covered her lips and due to fear she closed her eyes. He made her to come  inside the guest house. Mallika opened her eyes and it became more bigger to see the boy..
Mallika:- Youuu kidnapped me.?
The boy:- Go to the balcony and see the goons were following you .. I have seen lust and bad intentions for you so I had to kidnap you..
Mallika went to the balcony and lowered her ears to listen the conversation and the boy was true..
Mallika:- umm. Well I can protect myself.. so u no need to come & protect me..if something will happen with me..[the boy covered  her lips with his palm and pinned her on the wall] Soon Mallika removed his palm and came out of his grip.."Sumedh what are you doing ? "
Sumedh:- Mallika! You are very stupid! And don't you dare to come alone in this night..Let me drop you at your home.
Mallika:- You are crazy! It's almost 11p.m. how can you say that the main gate will be opened now just for me?
Sumedh:- So where will you live tonight.. let's go now to your flat otherwise Ma'am will stress..
Mallika:- I really can't go I said that I will stay at Suman's house tonight.
Sumedh:- Ou...Fine..ummm..Then let me book a room for you..
Sumedh went to the reception but unfortunately no rooms were left..They came back to their room again.and decided to stay a night together...
Mallika:- Well... don't you feel weird about all these? I mean I can still go to one  of my friends..you can drop me there...
Sumedh:- Ok! Let's go down and had a walk.
Mallika:- This is perfect! Moreover we have to stay together in future.
Sumedh was confused :- What?
Mallika reliazed what she said she turned back to save herself from the embarrassment.
After a while, Sumedh got her..he went closer to her, and leaned towards her ears.
Sumedh:- Are you flirting me.
He said huskily.
By his hot breathe, she got goosebumps in her body. Certain hormones were releasing at peak so she clutched her skirt..

Sumedh saw that how she was excited to feel him. He thought to tease her so he went infront of her.
Sumedh:- Mallika...are you flirting with me?
Mallika:- N-No - I don't mean that but I mean... I mean that we met after ages and you know our friendship is unique! And how can friends  leave their friends alone...
Sumedh smirked seeing her sluttering.
Sumedh:- let's go[Forwarding his hand].
Mallika kept her soft palm on His palm both went down to a park holding their hands tightly..
Sitting on a bench Cold breeze was blowing over them both starred the nightsky full of stars  just wanted to hold their hands more tightly..