Him!

Rohit & Mallika's deskmate come to the museum for camera exhibition.
Meanwhile Mallika & Ria are in the canteen.
Rohit:- Hey! Dude , lets go to canteen first M really very hungry.
Him:- The exhibition will start at 4:00 p.m.
It's Only 3:20p.m. Okay Let's go.
They come to canteen. Rohit spots Mallika & Ria at the canteen and took him too with him to them.
Rohit:- Hi! Mallika.
Mallika:- Aren't you Rohit? Why here?
Rohit(pointing to Mallika's deskmate):- My friend, your deskmate..I came with him. Actually he is very fond of Cameras and photography. So actually we came here for the exhibition.
Mallika:- Oo!
Rohit sees Ria. He[the deskmate] comes and sees Mallika.Mallika sees him. Both glared at each other.
Rohit( Whispers):- Mallika's friend is beautiful.
Him:- Aren't you on a internet relationship?
Rohit:- Hii. Excuse me aren't you  a new girl in section C.
Ria:- Yaa. My name is Ria Oberoi.
Rohit:- Do u hv any social pages..let me send you a request...
Ria:- sure.. Insta I use... & search Ria's Blogs..
Rohit:-ok! Ria's Blogs.. wait what!! R-r-r-Ria...Ria Oberoi.... U r on a relationship right? And the boy is Rohit Phalke? M I right?
Ria:- Bu-But how do u Know?
Rohit:- M Rohit.Rohit Phalke. Nice to meet you my long distance relationship partner.
Ria:- Omg!! So u are @RoooHit Let's go to a date tomorrow at the park at 3.p.m.
Rohit:- Okay!
Rohit & Ria starts gossiping each other.
Meanwhile Mallika & Her Deskmate were getting bored. Suddenly the mic announced a name.
Miss Mallika Singh, from Jammu. Please come to meet here. Mallika then rushed to the audition spot.
Mallika:- Mam? Am I selected.
Miss Sanghi:- Arey! You are not selected but you are the one. M was searching for. Congratulations, Girl.
Mallika quickly calls her mom and informs about the same. She was very happy . She then rushed backed to Ria.
While Rohit was still there with his friend.
Rohit:- What happened? Please tell us about the same.
Ria:- Actually , isn't the 2nd floor had organised an audition? An audition for a show. We came here for that. I mean Mallika wanted and she participated in this. And she had been selected.
Rohit:- Wow! Congratulations!
Mallika:- Thank you.
Him:- Rohit it's almost going to be 4:00 let's go.
Rohit:- Okay. Okay Ria. You may wait here.
Ria:- Go ahead. M waiting for you.
Rohit&he went for exhibition. And Mallika was going to be late for waiting for them.
Mallika:- Ria. When will they come.  Yours house is nearby but mine is very far. I have to go okay! it's going to be dark if I continued here.
Ria:- Wait here I think they will come back after 5 minutes.
And now the day became dark and Mallika out of bore became very tired & sleep. After 5p.m they came from the exhibition.
Rohit:- Ria, C'mon M having my bike. I'll drop you.
Ria:- Didn't you came with him?
Rohit:- He do also have a bike. Dude please leave us..alone.
Mallika :- Ria Could you leave me to my flat?
Ria:- Sorry Rohit I can't go with you..
Rohit:- Please!!! My friend will drop her
Ria(Pointed her deskmate):- He can leave her right? What's your name?
Mallika:- Riaaahhh!! You should not go alone in this evening we r not yet adults...
Rohit :- C'mon Mallika we are classmates how can u doubt us?
Mallika:- Rohit it's not that I'm doubting but yk you two are not adults yet..
Ria:- I know Mallika but trust me I will be totally fine..
Mallika:- Ok Ria you go i will call my mumma.. to pick me
Ria:- Wait! Call your mom first then I will go.
Mallika called her mother. But her mother was on the shooting so  she told her Ria to pick her to home..
Ria signals her deskmate to drop her at home.. They both left.
Here Mallika was continuously calling some cabs but no cab were available now at that time.
He was continuously observing her to and fro motion..
Mallika finally gave up but did not noticed Him. She sat on the bench while now the museum was also about to close..
Suddenly He grabs Mallika's hand and made her sit on his bike.
He:- My name is Sumedh Mudgalkar. You can call me..[Mallika cuts]
Mallika:- Mr Rude!
Sumedh:- Whatever.......
Mallika:-Hmmmm... Whaaaateverrrrr!!
Sumedh left Mallika at home.
Next day was Monday. The school was preparing for a function.
The assembly starts...
The Principal starts the lecture & announced that there will be a programme based on Janmashtami the holy birth anniversary of Srikrishna.
At the class...
Teacher:- Good morning students. I hope y'all doing well. Well the principal had announced that there will be a programme. And Our class will do a play based on Radhakrishna Raasleela. So I need 9 girls who will play Radha & her Sakhis and one boy for Krishna. Okay now you decide. I need the names before lunch.
...A girl suggest Mallika for the role of Radha to teacher. Mallika too agreed with her.

~~~*Thank you*~~~~
.........For reading.........