Changes?

Mallika was sleeping peacefully without any disturbance cause she was dreaming. Dreaming of Sumedh.

Good morning love”. Saying so he pecked her cheeks.

“Good morning dear husband". She hugged him.

Sumedh:- Aww! I wish I could hold you like this forever.

Mallika:- Then hold me for forever. I too wanted to cuddle you like this every day.

Sumedh kissed her forehead and caressed her hair. She hugged his
torso.
Mallika! Mallika! Mallika!
She opened her eyes and pressed her ears as she was hearing some loud screams.

Mallika! You are okay? It's 10:00 a.m. we have to return right? Get ready!” it was her mother who probably calling her from 15 minutes.

“But Mumma! Can I stay for a little bit here. I mean I could spent some time with Sumedh here” she said.

“Please🥺” She pouted with her puppy face requesting her mom to allow her to stay with Sumedh .

Mrs Ruby was convinced by her and she allowed her to stay with him.
After having breakfast, she bade her goodbye.
Here Mallika was constantly searching Sumedh. Her eyes then caught Sumedh hugging Aleyaz. She felt a little insecured. “They met after so many ages... Moreover today's Mishty's vidaai. Probably she will go with her at Gujarat. Let them spent some time with each other.” She thought.

She went from there.
After some time, Mishti and Karanvir along Aleyaz got ready for their departure. Mishty seeked blessings from Karanvir's parents, her parents and then her most beloved mama & mami. She then hugged Sumedh and Mallika.
She then looked the hand which was forwarded by Karanvir. She held his hand and went inside the car.
Aleyaz too hugged Sumedh seeked blessings from the elders. She hugged Mallika softly. While hugging her, she whispered in her ears, “Don't hurt Sumedh. He loves you like anything”. Breaking the hug, she too went inside the car. Kv got their goodbyes. Soon the car went far from their eyes. Sumedh felt lonely. Though they use to fight but deep down they loved each other.

Like these days spent. Sumedh didn't even checked to Mallika.
Whenever Mallika went to him, he made excuses.

What happened to Sumedh? Why is he behaving like this? Did I hurt him? But when? Is he upto some pranks? Or is he hiding something.

All these questions used to roam daily in her mind. She became tensed. She was very pissed off.
She then decided to go to his room and directly ask what is his problem. She went. And the scene before her was so unpredictable. She even in her dreams can't see this.

What do you think what happened?
•What happened to Sumedh all of a sudden.
•What is Aleyaz upto?
********************************

Good night!
Guys....my dear readers.
It was a late post and I'm sorry for that but... It's the case that I stay very busy regarding my studies.
So I hope you could understand.
So
Thanks for Reading!
Shubhratri...
Bye...

Do Vote!
Also if you want to react or suggest, please feel free to comment.