Fun!

After 10 minutes of some small chit-chat fights, a voice came from their behind which made a smile on Sumedh's face.
"Mishty!!"! He ran to her and lifted her out of his excitement.
"Summu!! We just met before two days, then why are you so excited?" She was shocked to see Sumedh like this.
Sumedh:-Mishty! Yk finally I would get the rid of you..
Mallika:- Hey Mishty, this is Mallika..Well nice to meet you..
Debattma:- So you are that girl... Mallika.. Hmmm.. Same here..
Sumedh:- Well you said he will come along with you.. where is he?
Mallika:- Sumedh! You both continue.. I would like to go to wash my face..
Sumedh:- Go ahead..
Mallika went to the Canteen and bought a box of wet wipes after washing her face. While washing her face, a voice came from her behind.
"Excuse Me Miss!" it was a manly voice. Mallika turned around and sees KV.
Mr. Karan You are in Pune! It's really a coincidence. Mallika greeted.
Kv:- Hey! Miss Mallika it's nice to meet you here. What are you doing here?
Mallika:- I came here with Sumedh actually it's his sister's engagement today. So he requested me to come along with him.
KV:- You mean Mr Mudgalkar!
Mallika:- yaa..
KV:- Seems like you both are very close to each other...it's good..well actually I have to go now.... my beautiful fiancé is waiting for me.
Mallika:- Really..You are going to marry. CONGRATULATIONS SIR.. Let's go to Sumedh first as I want to meet fiancé if you don't mind.. can you?
Kv:- Okay..let's go.
Kv goes to Sumedh with Mallika..KV was shocked to see Mishty with Sumedh.. she was laughing and all smiling with Sumedh. He felt weird actually unsure about his feelings he ignored it..and went to Deba..
Aree.. You came? Mishty points Kv with her eyes.
Mallika & Sumedh looked to each other with confusing face. Sumedh goes to Mallika and asks her why Mr Karan is here.
“Mallika! What is happening here?”
He asked
“Stupid! He is that fiancé of Mishty..and Ofc. Mishty is that fiancé he was talking about there.” she ignored.

“Hmm..I see..wait! What..KV? How & Why? Are you serious?” he was shocked.

Deba holds Karan's hands and leads him to them to introduce him.
"Well I think both of you know him. And yes He's my Fiancee. I know you both have many questions about this sudden thing. Especially Sumi.. I promise you that I will treat the best of the best dishes in the best restaurants here.. ok! Now K-aa-ran, Meet Sumedh! He is my cousin brother also my best friend as we are in the same age group. And meet Mallika, She is a highschool friend of Sumedh." Deba tells to Kv..
Oh! I see..now I'm getting why both of you are so close to each other..
Deba:-Well not just friends they are but they are..[cuts]
Bestfriends! We are bestfriends.
[Sumellika says with unison]

KV :- Well I think both of you are tired.. Let's go to home first.
All nodded . After 50minutes they reached Sumedh's House. Sumedh's mom sees Mallika and was very happy to see Sumedh brought her here.
"MALLIKA BETA!" SHE called her loudly.
Sumedh:- Aai!
Namastey Aai! Sumedh looked Mallika shocking She realised what she said and apologized her.
Mallika:- Sorry Aun[cuts]
Aai:- Mallika Don't say me Aunty! I don't have any daughter. Please call me Aai to give that vibe. Chodo.. Tum log jaaon fresh hokar khana khalo. Maine tomato soup banayi hain..
Sumedh:- Aai! Tomato Soup banayi hai aapne.. Aajkal tomato soup peekar bore hogaya aap toh maa hain na aapko toh samajhna chahiye tha.
Mallika:- Aai, achcha kiya aapne tomato soup banaya. And you Sumedh you are soooo childish!!
Wahi tum kab se tomato khane lagi? I mean jaha tak maine suna hain..Khargosh toh Gajar khate hain?Sumedh mocks her.
Atleast they are better than Being a Khadoos! Mallika angrily went with Mishty upstairs.
They all chuckle at their fights.
It's now 11:30 P.M. Mallika is not able to sleep. She is not used with these beds. Its of good quality ofcourse but she can't sleep now. Suddenly she hears a knock from her door. She felt little afraid that who will come to her at this hour... Leaving all her thoughts she opens the door. As soon as she opened the door a boy comes inside shutting the door.
"Hey!" Mallika screamed. "Who are you?" She further questioned him.
“Please be lower" What if somebody come here? They will doubt us!"The boy removing his glasses and masks from his face.
Even M doubting.Sumedh! What is this? You came at this hour? Mallika asked him.
S:-"Well Sorry!"
M:-"For what?"
Sumedh comes forward to Mallika staring her eyes. Meanwhile she goes backward. Suddenly her back bumps with the wall. As this is the end of her backpacing, he comes to her leaving no distance between them. By now she is blushing hard. It is visible. Her cheeks became more hot. “Su..me..dh what are you doing?Say me what are you sorry for?" She asks him with nervousness.Playing a smirk on his lips. He lowers his face towards Mallika and whispers in her earlobe:- “Sorry Honey! You will be my Khargosh always..."
Mallika pushes him on the soft bed. "Khadoos"! She yelled on him soft.
She was about to go but suddenly Sumedh pulls her on the bed.
Mallika falls over Sumedh. The A.C. was turned onn as a result her front silky hair strands was brushing her face which disturbed Sumedh to stare her. He removed the hair strands from her face. Their lips were slowly attracting eachother. Slowly they kissed each other.. The kiss was soft initially but slowly it started to become more passionate. Sumedh then flips her down. Now he was over her. They again start to kiss each other. Slowly sleep took over them and they close their eyes holding each other....
At morning. 6:00a.m.
the Alarm on Mallika's phone is continuously ringing... Mallika gets up and dissmiss the alarm. She gets up from the bed and goes for fresh up. After being freshen up..she comes out of her washroom. She sees Sumedh is still sleeping.. She recalls the last night. She smiles when she sees that her red lipstick had stained his cheeks. She realises something and her smile fades away.
Wth! I hv done. I should control myself. Let's do one thing let wake him up. She tried many things to make Sumedh wake up. Now she only has one way. She pressed her lips on him, tickles him with her smooth fingers. Sumedh senses her wet touch on his lips,the water drops falls from her wet hairs and her hard tickles on his waist.
He holds her hands tightly sparred her lips from his and opens his eyes.
She is looking very hot in black kurti with her long wet hairs. He gets up and pulls her down on the bed. He brushes their lips but Mallika aparts them off.
"You are such a jerk.. Sumedh! What if everyone come here and see us together. Its wrong doing that before marriage."
What is wrong before marriage? Sumedh smirks
Mallika understands his intentions and pushes him away. She helps him to get freshen up and make him go out of her room. Since everyone was busy with the rituals, Sumedh went to his room without anyone seeing him getting out of Mallika's room.
At 10:00a.m, they gathered in the home temple. Mishti's mom asks him to do the aarti first and then to Debattma.
“Mishty, Karan... You both are going to be a couple within a month. Since today is your engagement, I want you to say that ik ki yeh shaadi contractual hai.. lekin hum ek chance toh de sakte hain..Ek jivansaathi shaadi karke nahi balki ek dusre ke prati attoot vishwas, unity, ek dusre ke dependent hokar baki duniya se independent banna hota hain.. aur yeh sab Dosti mein hoti hain. Ummid hain iss rishtey se hum kuch expect karen aur tum dono dil se ek ho jaon.." Mishty's mom advices them.
"Arre...Aashtha! Yeh sab abhi batate batate baaki ke niyam kab khatam honge...huh! Senti vidaai karne ke time hona..." Sumedh's mom says to Mishty's mom a.k.a Aashtha....
Finally all the main rituals are done only sangeet-bhajan is left.
KV:- Sumedh! You don't think women are much complicated.
Sumedh:- Well why are you asking me like this?
KV:- Yk when this Debatmma raised her voice against me..I was very frustrated with her. When I told her my problem then it was very different. I thought she hates me but she actually trusts me..
Hmm! Women are strong maybe not all are strong physically but they have hearts with brains, emotions with wisdom, innocence with rage. That's why women are complicated.. Malika starts. The three smiles to each other.
Chalo kuch games ho jaayen..Mishty asks.
KV:- Which games?
Mallika:- Let's play Antakshari! Well it's not a normal one. There will be three rules... 1. There will be two parties, girls v/s boys..
2. Only romantic songs are allowed.
3. Those who will loose they have  propose to the winners together in a filmy way and infront of everyone.
Don't worry this is just a game and a dare..
Kv:- Ok! Sumedh come here let's start.
The first turn goes to Boys..
Kv:- °Aankhen band karke saath tere main kahi bhi chal doongaaa....Gam jo bhi aayen unko khushi se palko pe rakh loonga...°That's it!
Sumedh:- Ga se gaaon
Debattma:- "it's started with sharing the rooms when we were in the highschool..."Sumellika remembers the night when mallika caught a fever and Sumedh took care of her the whole night..They shared an eye contact..
Everyone was enjoying the wedding days. After 20 days it was finally their wedding night....