The War.

“Miss Mallika,  we don't have much evidence regarding this photo.” the lawyer asked her.  “Cause it's clearly showing the footage of a boy named Raj was kissing you instead of Ashok.” he said.
“Btw who is Raj?” he asked her.
“I honestly don't know him much. But based on my study, he is the nephew of Ashok Khanna.” she said. “For a very good evidence we have to trap him” she said.
“Miss Mallika we need a fullproof plan” he said.
“O c'mon Harsh... don't call me Miss Mallika.. I'm your your sister right? So don't call me such prestigious names” she hitted his shoulder.

Harsh deeply love Mallika as his sister. When all the lawyers were fed with the highly paid money of bribe, Harsh was the only one who rooted on the ground against those bribes. When she came to her for his help. He was very happy to get her as she is one of her very good friend since her high school.

After when Mallika came home she recieved a tight slap from her mother.
“Mumma?” she asked her eyes to give an explanation.
“These much happened you are telling me now.. Khud ko itna bada soch liya...ki apne Maa ko batana bhool gayi....huh!”

Mallika didn't mind her slap cause she knew that she was wrong at this time.
She hugged her to calm her down.
“Main kabhi badi hui hi nahi hoon...Main tab bikhar chuki thi mumma...sab bhool gayi thi main lekin ek insaan ne wapas mere dil ki jo gusse ki aag thi usse jala diya...ab main thik hoon or ab main badi ho gayi hoon...Dekho...main aapko bata diya...” she said.

“Main Sumedh se mili thi...usne mujhe bohot kuch bataya...tum dono wapas eksaath ho na” she said.

She nodded positively.
“Mallika wo jo bhi karta hain bohot samajhdaari se karta hain...tum bohot khushnaseeb ho ki tumhe Sumedh jaisa ek achcha dost aur life partner mila. Usse tum kabhi mat chodna. Tumhare Baba ke jaane ke baad mujhe laga ki mera sab kuch chala gaya lekin dekho Sumedh ne wo wrong proof kar diya. Wo chahta tha ki tumhari ladai mein koi hero na ho...koi aur na ho balki tum khud us kahani ki naayika bano” her words  resulted Mallika to smile genuinely.

At noon Mallika visited Sumedh who was busy with something in laptop.

“What are you doing? She asked gaining some attention from him..

“I have a good news for you...” he said
“After talking with my Mother in law, Harsh called me.” He said pulling her on his lap.

“O yeah...We are kinda lacking evidences but you don't worry I have a plan...which I have come here to share with you....” she said.

Sumedh smiled seeing her confidence.
“What's your plan? Will you share with me?”

Mallika :-This photo...He is Raj Kapoor nephew of Ashok Khanna. He actually edited this photo that whenever he will trap someday, and this was his plan to save himself and trap his own nephew.

Sumedh:- How cruel he is.

Mallika:- Now tell me what is the good news?
Sumedh:- That will be a surprise. Ok bye go and take care. Wait this is for Aunt.

Mallika enlarged her eyes to him at disbelief.
“Sorry Baba...Yeh meri mother in law ke liye  liye hain.”

Mallika :- Ok Bye..

The final day of the case. Media was already present there.

“Your owner....Look at this photo...this might be blur but it clearly showing that it's not my client. Infact Miss Mallika is making out with someone else.” the lawyer from the opposition stated.

“Objection my Lord!” Harsh stood from his seat aggressively.

“My lord I want to bring my next witness. Mr Raj Kapoor in the box.” he seeked permission from the Judge.