The Diary.

This morning her mother gifted her a dairy. She went inside her room and started to write the life of her High school.
Hi, This is Mallika Singh. A 26 year old girl.  Idk that the dream to cherish someone will become the very sweetest part in my life.
If talking about my professional life, M an actress and started modelling when I was 16. You can say The Journey to get someone eternally . started from the beginning of my carrier.
This started around 10 years before....
I moved from Jammu to Mumbai , the city as usual the  very busy one with my mom. (Well very sad to say that my beloved father left us as he was succumbed in an accident when I was just 4).
10 years back...
Mallika;- Mom we reached Mumbai. What  is the address of our Flat.
Mrs Ruby Singh (Mallika's Mom) :- Take this card, you go ahead book a cab first while I will pay the bus fare.
Mallika:- Okay.
After 10 minutes..they went to their flat as they were very tired they slept early that day.
------------------
The next day, Mallika joins her School
"DHARMA Academy''.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mallika:- Woah! It's really very huge  than my imagination.
The clerk was passing by & then she asked where was her classroom and then she entered the room.
Mallika with a confusing face :- Ahem! Excuse me! M a new student , lmim I m Mallika Singh. Where shall I sit? Can anyone here who can share a seat with me?
A boy ;- M the class leader . Good to meet you. M Harsh, Harsh Rajput. Well you can keep your bag here. There will be an assembly within 3 minutes. You have to give your attendance there. After returning from there , Our Classteacher
Miss Shweta will  help you to give you a seat.
Mallika ;- Tq very much. Okay Let's Go.
.....At The Assembly.......
A girl behind M(Mallika) whispers her at back :- Hey! Newie! Where are you from? Ykw M also a new one. Mine is section C of Class 10 but we can make ourselves friends. Right?
Mallika;- Yeah! M Mallika Singh . What is your name?
The girl ;- I m Ria. Ria Oberoi. Let's go to lunch together at the school canteen.
Mallika ;- Okay..
------------ The Assembly ends-----------
Ria and Mallika went to their respective classrooms.
Mallika:- May I come in Mam?
Shweta Mam;- Ya! Mallika here U come and introduce yourself first.
Mallika ;- Well. My name is Mallika Singh. I came from Jammu with my Mom, my legal guardian. We both live in my father's old flat. Thank you!
Excuse me Mam, where shall I sit?
Teacher ;- Go to the second last bench.....
Mallika looked straight there and she found a silent weird looked somewhat cute , boy sitting there...
She sits there and  attendd the first class...
*********"""""""""--------*****************