You?!

The story takes a leap for 9 years.... Ria was married to Rohit and were settled in their lives.... Sumedh was left alone . Malika also learnt from Rohit that Sumedh left dancing because of his leg injuries and started the photography. He maintained a very low profile with everyone.
Mallika is now in Gujarat.
Ruby:- Mallika, The result will come within a minute. Are you done with your diary..
Mallika:- Yes Mumma! Coming.
The living room was little bit messy Uncle and Granma were chilling in the sofa gossiping about news of Miss Gujarat femina 2027..the tv starts the countdown
Three - Two - One And the winner is Miss Siddhi:- The Siddhi Bhatt
The host congrulated her and deliver her speech.
Miss Siddhi:- Hii, my hands are still shivering because of nervousness.. actually this trophy well deserve to be in the hands of my young cameraman who inspired me that if I deserve something I would definitely get it.
Mallika remembers how Sumedh inspired her with her marathi speaking skills .
Naani:- Mikku beta! Pehla mahina hi to Mumbai gayi thi na? Dosto se baat hui?
Ruby:- Maa, wo to shoots ke liye busy ho gayi thi isilye milna to door phone men baat karne tak samaye nhi tha. Meri hi phone calls ko cut kar voice reply diya h usne.
Naani nodded in disbelief.
Mallika :- Mom I have to go for a photoshoot.  Please take care of urself. Nani take care ok. Bye²
Ruby:- Mikku , let me go with you.
Mallika:- Mom! It's been 7 years m in Gujarat m enough matured now. I'm now 26 years.  Moreover I can take care of myself.
Ruby:- Ok bye. Take care of urself.
Mallika came to the studio...
Mallika:- Hey what's up  Gia[Her Mua].
Gia:- Haayi! Mallika we met after so many weeks.
Mallika:- what's the theme today they didn't told me..
Gia:- Well it's a series which means each day different styles with the same theme..Traditional Royal Wedding Bride..
Mallika:- Ummm ... Well Woah!!! nice Let's do it.
Mallika was dolled up with the all royalness.
Yaameesh [another Mua] - Woah!!  Sis, looking so beautiful.
Mallika:- Yo! Thanks Bro.
Gia:- Raj Dada is ready na? Call him here..
Yaameesh:- O Don't you know that Raj Dada is in hospital during his accident.
Gia:- Na² how I can forget that sorry. Well that new photographer came?
Yaameesh:- yes, tell u something? This  new lad is quite handsome with green eyes.
Mallika:- Oo what's his name?
Suddenly  a Boy entered that Makeup Room. And answered with a bold voice:- Hi?? is the model ready!!??
Everyone turns around.
Mallika was just shocked her cheeks became red over the golden blush...
In a very nervous low voice she asked
:- Sumedh....!!!???
It was Sumedh actually he was a very professional photographer but a very kind hearted he actually took the job of just being a cameraman for Raj Dada to help him with his expenses.
Sumedh was shocked too during the eyelock b/w them.
Mallika:- it's really you right? Or m I daydreaming?
Sumedh:-  Mallika?!
Gia:- You know each other.
Yaameesh :- Hey let's finish the  photoshoot first.
Sumedh:- Yaa let's go.
After their Photoshoot had done. They packed up their goods. Sumedh was done with photographic session and was about to leave. Mallika holds his hand from back and asks him for short chit chat walk to the bus stand.