Her Hero!

Days passed like that. Every time their eyes met they feel the urge to come closer to each other. Their shooting was over. After three months the film will get release. When the trailer of the film got positive response from the audience, Mallika was peacefully sleeping in the embrace of her love when Sumedh heard the knock from her door.
As soon as he opened the door, the bad rotten smell of the wine polluted the air he was breathing.
"Where is my Mall...Mallikaaa...my lady? And who are you?" a man probably of his mid 40s was dragging himself to come inside the room.

"Who am I is not the matter the matter is what you are doing here at so night. What do you want from her now?" Sumedh gave his stern look to the drunkard person.

Listening his words, he gave his ugliest smirk and said, "Okay then listen she filed a fucking cass against me. I told her to stay silent but she didn't so I came today to punish her. She will moan again when I will f...his words got interrupted when he got a tight slap from Sumedh.

"Asshole! You slapped me? You probably don't know who am I?" he asked him.

"See Ashok Khanna you are not even deserving to be her toenail..you are a fucking looser who is trapped in your own plan. You assaulted Aleyaz and Mallika. Both are my favourite people. And in the case of living with her leave it to me. She don't want your ugly touches which is so ugly of you. And listen don't dare to touch her. She is my girl if she heard this by her own ears, she will give you a deadliest punches and slaps in your.......... You know what I mean. So go to the place where you have came from." He poured his heart to give him the worst slangs for his behavior.

Being insulted, he went away from there. Sumedh locked the door and turned back to go to her again when she was already present there.

"Mallika you are here weren't you sleeping?" he asked her holding her shoulders.

"Shouting like these by using my name will make anyone break their sleep." she said while pouting her lips with tears in her eyes.

"Mallika you are crying?" he asked when he noticed her tears.

Mallika nodded negatively while wiping her tears, "You know I'm proud of myself that I could file the case against him. And I believe I will win the case too. Seeing him hopeless I can sleep peacefull now."
she said before sighing into relief.

"You should see his face when I slapped him".

"But you know I'm the girl who don't deserve to see those ugly creatures." she said while making circles in his chest. He lifted her chin and asked. "To mujhe batao ki what kind of face do you deserve."

She smiled and went to the bed. "You didn't answer me" Sumedh teased her.
She pressed her lips and turned her blushing face as they both know what is the answer.

"see don't test my patience." Sumedh made puppy face almost making his eyes glossy and wet.

Seeing him like this she bursted into a huge laughter.

"Mr Su....Sumedh Mud....galkar requesting me .....so funny....." she said in between her laugh.

Soon her laughing ended when she saw him smirking as he was taking baby steps towards her.

"Finish your laughing session? Now tell me my answer." he asked while walking towards her who was walking backwards.
Sumedh soon came closer to her body when her back bumped with the wall. She was now caged into his arms. "Now answer me whom do you want or deserve?" he asked huskily as his hot breathe fanned over her face making her cheeks red and hot.
Soon Mallika crossed her arms around his neck, "You naughty young boy you are stubborn..." she said while pouting. "Yes I'm" he simply replied. She then lifted her toes and whispered in his ears, "The man who gave me the world's best french kisses. And it's you. You are my hero. You are my sunshine." Her husky voice made him restless. She rubbed her cheeks with his. Soon he rubbed her hairs and lifted her and made her to go to sleep.
At morning.
Sumedh woke up first than her. He quickly finished his shower. Soon Mallika woke and they together cooked their breakfast. After having the breakfast Mallika went for her long session bath. Here Sumedh was watching the football match on television.
"GOAL!" he shouted. After Mallika came from shower he hugged her body.

"What you are doing? Mr?" she asked.

"Loving my girlfriend"

"What girlfriend! Look at other boys they take their girlfriends for dates, beaches, trekking, shopping and what not." she said while putting her lipstick on her lips.

"I can but tell if I'm allowed to kiss you at public." he asked casually

"Chuck it. You have to go from here for three days..."

"What?" Sumedh was shocked to hear her statement.

"See you don't have to worry, she got to know about my filing a case against Mr Ashok, so she will be coming here for three days as tomorrow the court will take the decision."

"Oo...so sad but okay yeah..." He turned to go back to his apartment.
He was about to go outside the room when Mallika called out his name.

"Don't be sad I will come to you whenever I will get chance. Okay!" she said as hearing these words from her a smile came in his lips.

He nodded as he pressed his lips and went from there.

Mallika cleaned the whole house and went to her lawyer who called her for something urgent.

So Thanks for reading.
What do you think will she win the case or Destiny will make them apart again?
To know keep in touch with the story.
One more thing, "My Shining Love" will come to an end very soon

Do Vote
And Comment.