Chapter 15

{CHUUYA'S POV}

It was finally winter and the falling snow reminded me so much of my teenage years with Dazai.

Throwing snowballs at each other, bickering, every single thing.

Each moment I shared with Dazai had me fall deeper and deeper in love with him.

God's sake, I just realized how his way of speaking is rubbing off on me.

Anyways, I was in the kitchen earlier today when I heard something weird on the TV that caught my attention because that stupid mummy was going over channels to see what he could watch.

"Wait, turn that back." I told him.

He turned it back and it seemed to be the news.

BREAKING NEWS

Port Mafia Boss, Mori Ogai, has caught an incurable illness and is on the verge of dying within the span of the next three months.

The heir to his position had left four years ago which will result to the Port Mafia's organization to go of pure havoc and chaos without a leader, just as how it was with the previous boss.

"Dazai, aren't you-"

"I am." That stupid bandaged freak spoke.

"When I joined the Mafia again, I became his heir again."

"So.. You're going to be the new boss?" I asked him, turning off the stove.

"Yeah, apparently." Dazai shrugged.

I did always wonder how it would be like with him as the boss.

"What's gonna be your first order if he died?" I eyed him curiously.

"Hm, I don't know." He sighed, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

"Well, you should think of something." I told him, putting down the ramen on the counter.

"Like what?"
"I don't know, why ask me?"
"You're the one that suggested it."
"Hm.. Maybe try saying that you betrayed the Agency and was in the Mafia again since like what, summer?"
"I guess that could work."

*****

{NARRATOR'S POV}

Chuuya and Dazai were outside after eating lunch, basically just on a walk out in the winter season.

The snow was falling slowly and peacefully, reminding Chuuya of a certain someone's attitude.

"The snow is so nice.." He muttered.

"I know." The anthracite-haired male spoke, smiling softly. "The way it falls, its colour, the way it reminds me of.."

"Of what?" The ginger asked.

"Never mind. It's not important." The taller sighed, holding Chuuya's waist and pulling him closer as the wind got colder.

"Okay, then." The older said, giving into the younger's warmth.

*****

By the time they got home, the two were laying in bed, cuddling as it was eight o'clock in the evening.

"Chuuuuuuuyyaaaaaa~~~" Dazai hummed.

"What?" Chuuya interrogated.

"Who do you think would be the top? Me or you?" The brunette smirked.

"Why are you asking that?" The ginger asked, startled at the sudden question.

"Just curious.." The younger muttered as he snuggled closer to the older.

"Obviously I would." The older retorted.

"Do you wanna see who would?" The anthracite-eyed male grinned slyly.

"Game on." The aquamarine-irised male answered as if he were looking for a challenge.

Dazai stood and picked up the younger to carry him to the bedroom, not bothered to put Chuuya down despite his endless insults.

Once they arrived in Chuuya's room, the tall brunette dropped him down to the pen, laying on top of him so the older wouldn't get free.

"You're not being very fair." Chuuya retorted.

"So?" Dazai asked with a smug smirk. "What matters is that I'm topping, and that you're not."

"Tch. Always been the annoying one." The older muttered.

"Did you say something, Slug?~" the dark-haired male teased, putting his lips just inches away from Chuuya's as their bodies met.

"I said something that wasn't your business." Chuuya snarled as his face turned a faint red from the sudden action.

"Then maybe you'd confess if I did this?" The tall one spoke as his lips started to caress the short one's cheek, to his chin, and down to his neck.

"H-Hah?!" Chuuya exclaimed, gasping slightly as Dazai kissed the sensitive area.

"Now, you like that, don't you?" Dazai teased.

"Shut- Shut up!" The short one spoke in an attempt to deny it, but alas, the tall one knew.

"You're an open book, chibi." Dazai sighed as he proceeded to do the previous action of kissing Chuuya's neck.

"Mmph—!" The ginger gasped at Dazai's sudden gesture of sucking a certain part of his neck.

Dazai chuckled ever so slightly at his reaction, but kept doing what he was doing.

It was indeed a fun night for both of them.

A/N: Hi, sorry for the late update, I had no motivation, but I'm not describing anymore intense smut unless I'm ready. Ok bye