Chapter 7

{CHUUYA'S POV}

I had woken up to a warm and familiar scent near me. When I opened my eyes, I had seen my suicidal love.

He looked genuinely... What's the word used to describe extremely attractive people?

Anyways, I gently got out of bed to make some dinner and saw a message from someone.

"Forest Loving Psycho"

It was from Moriko.

He hadn't messaged me much because of his trip to the US.

Mori sent him on a mission to do something, but he didn't tell me what type of mission he had to do, so, naturally, I got worried when He stopped messaging me.

4:56PM

Forest Loving Psycho: Chuuya, I'm on my way home.

7:28PM

Forest Loving Psycho: Chuuya, are you busy?

7:43PM

Forest Loving Psycho: I'm outside the door.
Forest Loving Psycho: I'm waiting, at the moment.

The way I smiled probably made me look stupid. But hey, I wouldn't care if I looked dumb because my brother's finally back after five months!

When I heard someone knocking on my door, I had peeked through the peep hole and saw a familiar redhead with a ponytail.

I let him in and he smiled so fondly.

"Chuu! I missed you so much!" He exclaimed.

I smiled at the man with cognac coloured hair and made eye contact with his ocean blue eyes.

I missed my brother so much.

"It was so lonely without you here!" I whined.

I closed the door and had him place down his things near the sofa.

While we were talking, his face had suddenly darkened up ever so slightly.

I noticed and asked him what was wrong and he asked me something surprising.

"Did Osamu come back?"

My breath somewhat hitched in my throat and I didn't know why.

"Yeah, he's asleep in my room." I explained. "Why?"

"Nothing. I just got worried about my little brother, I guess."

"Oh, I'm not that little anymore. I'm twenty-two." I retorted.

"Yeah, but you're the same height as to when we were teenagers." He teased.

"Fuck you-"

Just then I saw a familiar brunette exit my room with sleepy eyes and a yawn.

*****