Chapter 8

{CHUUYA'S POV}

As Moriko and I walked down the halls and corridors of the Port Mafia Headquarters, I had spotted a familiar woman with pink Japanese clothing.

"Ah, Chuuya." She called to me. "How are you?"

"I'm doing fine. What about you?" I greeted.

"I'm doing quite well." She replied. "And hello there, Moriko."

"Hello, Kouyou-nee." He bowed.

"My, my, someone's formal." Anee-san chuckled, a small smile crept up her lips.

"Neh, MonMon, we should get going on that mission." I interrupted.

"Okay, then. Let's go." He spoke, waving goodbye to Kouyou-nee as he turned his back and walked away.

*****

As he and I discussed about how we were to eradicate this powerful family, Moriko had given that disgraceful look.

"No. We're not using that. I'm not letting you." I hissed at him, waving my hand as if I was moving the branches of a tree out of my way.

"Don't you remember? Unlike you, I can control it." He retorted, grinning coldly.

"Tch- Fine. Do what you want. It won't be my fault if anything else happens." I spoke.

*****

{NARRATOR'S POV}

Chuuya watched as Moriko crept up to the mansion.

Fortunately, the bush he was watching from was close enough for him to hear what Moriko was saying.

"Oh, Rulers and God's of the Blessed Forests," he started. A green aura began to outline his being.

"have this plantation be destroyed by the curses." He finished.

Green stripes appeared on his body. That symbol appeared on his hand and on his cheek. His nails formed into claws. His scleras darkened into black. His irises glowed green enough for it to seem like light was coming from it. His pupils were snake-like.

The wings attached to his shawl opened up as he jumped up to float in the air.

He was floating in the air as the moonlight made him look better in that state.

He opened his hands and motioned for vines to grow from the ground and wrap around the mansion.

As the vines wrapped around the  ginormous home, he had motioned for it to crush the building down.

Chuuya watched as his older brother wreaked havoc upon the family's "humble" home.

Soon, the vines crushed the home and sure enough, the family had been crushed by the fallen debris.

Moriko slowly descended down and closed his wings once his feet touched the floor.

His semi-feminine features along with his body went back to normal as soon as he landed.