Chapter 9

{NARRATOR'S POV}

Chuuya and Dazai got into the car with Moriko's body in the back seat inside a body bag Dazai had kept in the trunk of his car.

Chuuya had fallen asleep and Dazai drove back to Chuuya's home.

Once they had arrived, Dazai carried Chuuya out of the car and got him into his room.

After that, Dazai went out to park the car in the garage instead of it staying out in the driveway.

After Dazai parked the car and closed the garage door, he had taken out the body bag from the back seat and took the body out.

He put in on the floor and got his phone out.

He opened his messages and texted Dr. Yosano.

12:49 AM

bandages4life: yosano-san? r u awake?

dissections😍: yeah, why?

bandages4life: can u come over to
chuuyas house rn?

dissections😍: y tho

bandages4life: i need u 2 check out his brothers body

dissections😍: holy shit did he get hurt

bandages4life: he got shot and we put him in a body bag
bandages4life: not sure if hes still alive bc he looks pale asf

dissections😍: ye sure lemme get ready
dissections😍: check his pulse and take some notes on his condition so i can know what 2 do when i get there

bandages4life: alr cya

dissections😍: cya

*****

Yosano had arrived thirty minutes later and knocked on the front door while Dazai was taking notes on Moriko's condition.

He went to the front door and had welcomed her in, his hands slightly bloody.

"Are you sure you didn't kill him yourself?" Yosano asked, going inside.

"No, I didn't. Come on, his body's in the garage." Dazai stated, leading her to the place the body was located.

*****

"Do you have the notes?" Yosano asked, placing her bag down near the door leading from the living room to the garage.

"Yeah. Here." Dazai lent her the paper.

Pulse: Faint and slow.
Breathing: Faint.
Body temp: Cold.
Injured area: Chest, back, stomach, neck.
Overall condition: a few breaths away from death.

"Oh, my. It seems I can't heal him fully." Yosano said disappointedly.

"It's because he's too much of a dying wreck, isn't he?" Dazai asked.

"No. If I heal his fatal injuries, he'd have to stay in the hospital for who knows how long because he would go into a coma." The Raven haired doctor spoke, crouching down to heal the half-dead male.

"I see." The dark-haired male sighed. "Please do your best. I don't want Chuuya sad."

"I will."

*****

After Yosano finished healing Moriko, she had told Dazai to clean up his body the best he could and admit him into the hospital for a comatose condition.

Dazai agreed and closed the door after the two shared their goodbyes to each other.

He did as Yosano said and drove him to the hospital, leaving a note on Chuuya's kitchen counter top saying he'd be at the hospital for his comatose condition.

After he did just that, he went home to Chuuya as he finished and because it was already 2:26 AM.

*****

{DAZAI'S POV}

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted by a worried Chuuya who was hugging his stomach in concern.

"Chuuya? Chuuya, sweetheart, why are you up so late at night?" I asked.

"I- I got worried when I woke up and you weren't there. I checked all around the house and didn't see you nor JiJi's body and then I saw your note and-" He paused as he took a breath.

"I just don't wanna lose you too."

My eyes obviously grew wide before I gave him a soft smile.

"Chuuya, you won't lose me. Not yet." My sentence faded into an inaudible whisper at the last part.

"Promise.?" Chuuya shook, his usually ill-tempered voice lacked that venomous bite.

"I promise, Slug." I nodded, walking down to the sofa and hugging him close as I sat down.

"I promise."

I said one more time as he fell asleep peacefully in my arms.

I carried him to bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

After getting cleaned and dressed, I got under the sheets with him with pyjamas I got from his closet that he "forgot" to return to me.

I snuggled him closer and cuddled him under my chin, holding him by the waist as I nuzzled my nose into his fiery hair.

I soon fell asleep with a sleeping Chuuya in my arms with the moonlight glowing through the window of his room and the peaceful silence surrounding us.

A/N: hi ok so sorry for the late post I didn't know what to do so anyways bye I'ma sleep