Moriko Nakahara. (updated)

•Blessed Forests (恵みの森, Megumi no Mori)

This ability is similar to Nakahara Chuuya's ability, "For The Tainted Sorrow" however, it has strange a uniqueness to it.

It allows the ability user to grow or summon anything related to the woods like plants, flowers, and herbs.

It also has a relation to Corruption, and if the ability user understands how it works, they may or may not be able to gain full control over it.

Just like Corruption, it is destructive, exceedingly dangerous, and is the true form of Blessed Woodlands.

The only thing that differs from Corruption to this version of it is the name, the form of usage, how it works, and the saying to activate it.

•Deforestation is the "true form" of Moriko Nakahara's ability.

It is activated by the versions "Shukufuku sa reta mori no shihai-sha to kamigami," (Rulers and Gods of the Blessed Forests),
"Kono nōen wa noroi ni yotte hakai sa remasu". (Have this plantation be destroyed by the curses) and upon activation, the user's power may increase or decrease depending on whether they do or do not know how to control it.
It may both increase and decrease by the user's will if they understand and know how to control and maintain it.

This form of usage is often used for wrong doings-both Blessed Forests and Deforestationf in a different situation that is in no need for ill-intentioned uses of this, it may be used for the good depending on the intent of the user.

It works the same as the given abilities above, but the increase in power is terrifyingly tremendous as it grows and/or decreases by the user's will given the fact that it is the 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 of Blessed Forests.

The first part allows the user to corrupt their own ability from Blessed Forests and have it create a beautiful yet disgraceful woodland disaster.
It allows the user to control all natural elements and cause disasters to happen instead of miracles and enchantments.

It works as if it were to turn abilities of a person of the user their selves into a curse or for the individual/opponent's powers to lose control of their said ability to the user of Deforestation.
Example: If they were to have an intent on turning an opponent's ability into a curse of some sort, it will become highly dangerous-but not as dangerous as Deforestation-and the only source of control over said ability is from the user of Deforestation.

This ability's user is a vessel for the God of Forests; Itsuki.

Whoever has this ability may also have a chance of somebody they trust the most have the ability known as "For The Tainted Sorrow", which has resulted in Nakahara Chuuya having said ability.

Therefore, the official ability user who maintains and controls this ability is known as Moriko Nakahara; Chuuya's (unofficial) older brother whom he-Chuuya-refers to as either "Riko" or "Onee-San".

The transformation in this is quite simple yet possibly complex.

When using Blessed Forests, the user's body starts to emit a green aura just as to how using For The Tainted Sorrow makes the user's body emit a red aura.

The physical, mental, and emotional characteristics of the user doesn't change, except for the length of the nails wwhich grow to be claw-like, similar to those of a woodland creature.

When using Deforestation, the transformation is the same as Corruption.

A darker green aura is emitted from the body, the eyes become fully white (or black, which signals a loss of control), stripes appear on the facial area, the arms, the legs, the body, the canines grow out to be fangs, a dull yet dark green colored symbol that seems to resemble a dead tree or animal appears on the back of the user's hand and their right cheek, and the user loses their own sanity if the scleras, as mentioned before, turn black.

We'll Still Be Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें