Baby kicks

And now, Lydia is about 27 weeks along, (Please lmk if time in these stories is passing too slow or too fast, I can't figure out a good medium between them so please tell me what you guys think <3)

You are in the kitchen, preparing a sandwich for yourself and Lydia, while she lays on the couch like you had asked her to.

You hum to yourself softly, content in knowing that your girlfriend is listening to you and keeping herself and your babies safe.

They are the most important things to you right now.

And you need to make sure they are all okay.

So, you told Lydia to lie down as you make her and yourself lunch.

As you begin to place the peanut butter and jelly on the pieces of bread on the counter you hear Lydia exclaim.

You immediately drop the butter knife you are holding as she says, "Y/N!Come here, come here!".

You stop everything to rush over to her side.

You kneel beside her, "What?What's wrong, Lydi?".

"Here, feel this." she murmurs, gently grasping your hand and placing it on the top of her large stomach.

You wait for a moment.

Then, you feel a small kick against your palm.

You gasp.

"Oh my gosh!Is that the babies?" you ask.

She chuckles and nods, "I think they're getting into their kicking phase!".

She sharply inhales as you feel one of your babies's tiny foot press against your hand for a second.

While keeping one palm on the top of her stomach, you move your other hand up and down her large, cumbersome stomach.

"God, I cannot believe this!" you exclaim as you continue to feel small kicks and movements against your fingers.

"What, that they're moving around now?" she asks.

"No, that the pregnancy has gone by this quickly!It still feels like last week that we found out you were pregnant in the first place!It feels like two days ago that you found out it was twins, and it feels like just yesterday that we found out we were having a son and a daughter.And now i'm feeling them move for the first time...It's just so crazy...overwhelming, you know?" you reply.

She smiles, "Aww.Angel, you're so cute.".

You laugh softly before placing a gentle kiss on the side of her stomach, "I just can't wait to meet them.".

"Well, since twins are usually born a month before normal babies, we probably only have like, maximum ten more weeks with them like this..." she whispers.

You stand up, keeping your hand on her stomach and placing your other on the side of her face before leaning down to press your lips against hers.

She raises her hand to gently grip the back of your neck, deepening the kiss.

You tuck a strand of her black, sleek hair behind her ear as she flings her arms around your neck, keeping you in place above her.

Then, she pulls an inch or two away from your mouth to move her lips down to the side of your neck.

She gently sucks on the sensitive skin there, pressing her teeth against it while placing kisses in between.

You softly moan, "Oh, Lydia...why do you always have to be so goddamn sexy when we're having a tender little moment?".

She pulls away from your neck for a second to murmur, "Because I know it drives you crazy, baby." before continuing to suck on your neck.

You sigh.

She knows exactly how you feel.

What she said is true and you know it.

Which makes it all the harder to suppress your low moans as you feel every move her nimble tongue and lips make against your neck.

"Mh, goddamn." you whisper to her as you stare down at her.

She looks back up at you seductively while still sucking on the sensitive skin above your collar bone.

"You are so right.This does drive me crazy..." you mutter, stroking the top of her head gingerly.

She gently bites down on a piece of your skin and you gasp, but not so much in pain than in pleasure.

She sucks harder on your neck.

And you find it more difficult to block out your desires.

Just then, she pulls her mouth away from your neck to admire her work.

"Uh-huh!That'll leave a mark, sweetheart." she says proudly, smiling.

"Perfect.So that I won't forget this for a few days when I look in the mirror." you whisper before crashing your lips against hers again.

God, she knows just how to make you crazy for her.

And just how to bring you back down to earth when you are.

Like nobody else can.