Seggsy Time

Let me just apologize in advance, I am SO SO SO SORRY FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ

Tw:Smut

It was the week after you had returned to Lydia.

And now, she was around 14 weeks pregnant.

You wake up beside her in her bed.

It seems that you had slept in as Lydia was already awake, curled up against the headboard, reading a book.

You open your eyes all the way and shift your body to sit up against the headboard.

She closes the book, placing it on her nightstand to turn to you.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" she exclaims, placing a soft kiss on your cheek.

You smile, "Good morning, Lyds.How are you feeling?".

"I'm fine, sweetheart.But I have been thinking..." she begins.

You stare at her, waiting for her to continue.

She stutters nervously, trying to get her sentence out.

You gently grasp her hand, comfortingly encouraging her to go on.

"Well...I've been researching and...I found out that having...intercourse...doesn't hurt the babies...and well...I dunno, I just thought since we had so much fun last time....maybe we could try it again?" she suggests anxiously, wincing as she awaits your reply.

You think for a moment.

"You really wanna do this?" you ask.

She nods, "Mhm, only if you're up for it of course.".

"Hm...fine, just...promise me it won't hurt you or the babies?" you ask.

"I promise.And I also found some good positions online too." she replies, scooting to the end of the bed.

You follow her as she demonstrates one of them.

She lays down, her feet just barley hanging off the edge of the bed, her legs spread apart with one of her hands on her stomach.

"Do you think you could work with this?" she asks.

You nod, "Mhm.May I help you out of your clothes, Lyds?".

"Of course, Y/n." she replies.

You hop off of the bed to stand between her legs.

You quickly pull her black leggings down and onto the floor before eagerly moving to her shirt.

Then, you slide it over her head, throwing it to the side.

Your hands travel to her bra as you climb on top of her, being sure to place your knees on either side of her as to not let any part of your body touch her stomach.

You swiftly slip out of your shirt, tossing it away.

Next, you slither your hands under her bra, spreading your fingers to cup her breasts in your palms.

"Mhmm..." she murmurs as your hands rise to take the laced bra up and off of her chest, placing it on the bed before moving your hands back to her boobs.

You begin to gently rub them up and down, curling and uncurling your fingers, kneading her breasts slowly.

You lower your head to place your lips on hers.

While still moving your hands up and down, massaging her breasts, you muffle her soft moans with your tongue.

She parts her lips, letting you slide your tongue inside of her mouth.