Pt. 52

Lily giggles pushing the hair out her face as she pulls her shirt over her head " Oh you think we deserve some us time huh?". Alex smiles pulling his pants down with his boxers before he leans over undoing her pants pulling them down along with her panties. Once all their clothes are off he leans over her body kissing the side of her neck before whispering in her ear " Umhm I think you've been working very hard and deserve a break" he licks down her neck before sucking on the skin. she moans softly laying her head back pulling softly on his hair " Umm but isn't it a sin to have sex before marriage... your a pretty bad angel baby" he lets out a soft laugh before pulling his head back looking at her. Wrapping his hand around her neck softly squeezing making eye moans softly he grins from ear to ear " What was that baby? You said you want me to fill that mouth of yours" his dirty talk turned Lily on so much she could just turn into a puddle. he holds her by the neck as he pushes her onto her knees he sits on the edge of the bed legs wide open. He lets go of her neck wrapping one hand around his hard cock pumped it up and down looking into her eyes. She clinched her thighs together watching as pre cum rolls down " Be a good girl and open your mouth" he whispers she softly opens her mouth rubbing up and down his inner thighs. He holds the back of her head with one hand thrusting his hips up his cock going deep down her throat making her gag " That's it Lily take it all while I fuck your throat" he beings fucking her throat nails digging into the back of her scalp. She closes her eyes tightly feeling the pressure of his cock repeatedly hit the back of her throat. Drool drips out the corner of her mouth as she mouths and gags " Touch yourself" Alex growls looking down watching her. She rubs to fingers over her wet clit moaning around is cock before pushing them inside movie them in and out fast bouncing slightly up and down on her fingers. Alex watches mouth hide open " Fuck Lily" Lily's big boobs bounce up and down freely as he pulls her off his cock making her stand up. He stands pulling to the bed " Get that ass on that bed" she wips her mouth climbing onto the bed " Yes sir" he groans lefting her legs high onto his shoulders " Take that pussy daddy" he pushes inside her hard making her back arch. He begins fucking her hard her scream in pleasure echo through the room " Oh god yes!!" he reaches down squeezing her boobs hard pinching on her nipples. Their wet sweaty skin continues to slap together the bed shakes and squeaks her legs begin to shake her pussy clinching and unclenching around him " That's it baby cum for me" he moans fucking her even harder she throws hers head back scream as she cum's all over his hard cock. His nails dig into her boobs as he shots cum inside her falling tired beside her " Wow I needed that" he whispers making her laugh softly. He pulls the blanket over them turning to face her she smooths the hair out her face " I love you" he whispers kissing her lips softly she smiles whispering I love you too". Suddenly the bed room door is barged open making Lily let out a scream sitting up holding the blanket closely to her chest Alex sits up quickly putting a protective arm in front of Lily. Max stands in the doorway panting heavily like he ran all the way here " What the hell Maximus?!" Alexander yells at him " I'm sorry to mess up you guys moment but you need to get dressed and come outside as quickly at possible" he says still out of breath as he turns around closing the door behind him. Alex and Lily exchange a look between each other quickly before jumping out the bed getting dressed as they pulls back on thier clothes Lily notices commotion and yelling outside. She starts to get very anxious as she pulls on her shoes she rushes out the door Alex quickly following behind her. As they make their way outside they hear a pounding noise on the doorway to enter Nearon it shook profusely with each hit. All her friends were already standing around outside watching the door along with the other creatures of Nearon Valentine also stands among them now completely healed besides a few dark scraps on his face. Lily hears the creatures whispering amongst themselves a troll holding a basket of fruits whispers " Oh dear what could it be?" a light elf boy whisper to it's mom in a shaking voice " I'm scared mama" a old pixie holds her basket of flowers close to her chest whispers " What ever are we going to do?" a grumpy old centaur glared at them pointing a  judgmental finger " I bet it was them new comers that brought this upon us!" a few eyes turn towards them Jinx glares towards him making him quickly look away crossing his arms while mumbling angrily under his breath. The door knocks several more time before it goes completely silent which makes Lily was even more terrifying. Know one spoke a word watching the door intensely " Knock knock!" They all hear Alistair yell from the other side before the door is suddenly smashed open with the force of hot fire. The door was sent flying off it's hinges towards a group of creatures along with the fire " No!" River yells flying towards them along with Jinx. River shots water towards the fire it turns to mist before it hits the creatures while Jinx throws a punch at the door sending it flying into a near by wall. Alistair walks slowly through the doorway smoothly clapping his hands demons following behind after " Well well well I applaud you for trying to hide from me...But daughter...no more hiding this is the end".

(Mia note: Where coming towards the end now guys 😭 what do you thinks going to happen at the end)