Pt. 8

So it this a date? Lily thought to herself a smile slowly making its way to her lips. She let's her eyes scan over Alex's choice of dress for the date it was a white button up dress shirt light blue designs on it along with white pants and a pair of expensive looking white shoes little G's on them she could only guess they were Gucci. He raises an eyebrow watching her glance over his outfit " Like what you see Lily?" he asked as he passes her a bouquet of cream white daisies hidden behind his back she smiles taking them from his hands inhaling the beautiful smell deeply. It was a strange coincidence that white daisies happened to be Lily's favorite flower they wasn't even in season right now so how did Alexander happen to get his hands on them she wondered for a second before letting it pass " You must love to color white huh..you always wear a lot of it". She asked him before leading him back inside looking for something to put the daisies in quickly it be ashame to see them wilt she grabbed a vase that was sitting in the middle of her dining room table filling it with water from the sink. Alex walks around her living room looking at different photos and pictures some with her friends others with her family they all lined her walls in brightly colored frames " Well what can I say it really is..my color" He replies back analyzing the picture of Lily and Cherry at his first drag show he takes a seat on the couch Momo immediately jumps onto his lap looking into his eyes. With the vase full of water she put the flowers in and set it back on the dining table walking in the living room she finds Alex sitting on the couch with Momo in his lap they were looking at each other in the eyes intensely as if they were having a silent conversation with each other. Momo meows "Your so right" Alex whispers laughing slightly Lily scratches the top on her head It's like Alex was replying to something Momo said was she just imagining things...was she completely losing her mind or something Alex feels Lilys presents near him and turns his head seeing her staring at him strangely he pats the top of the cat's head " I was letting your cat know I'll take good care of you tonight". He says before sitting Momo on the spot beside him standing up she raises one eyebrow looking between the two of them letting out awkward laugh " Come on beautiful we got a big night ahead of us no time to waste" he says before taking her hand softly leading her outside she quickly locks the door before following him putting her hand back into his. Her hand felt like it was on fire in his or like some magnetic connection between them It was so weird for her she never experienced this type of feeling with other men she's been with they weren't even together and she barely even knew him but she felt this connection with him. Her mouth opens slightly as she sees his car parked in her driveway "Wow" was the first thing that came from her mouth " Yah I know it's not much but it gets me from point A to point B" he says a sly smile making his way on to his lips as he opens the passenger door of a white clean Lamborghini with shining rims. Lily stands frozen looking at the car....was he joking right now that was one of the most expensive cars in the world how in the hell did he afford a car like that was he like some kind of underground drug lord or something like she read in Wattpad books. Her eyes widen at the thought what was she thinking this was real life not a story book things like that don't happen in real life "Um Lily you still with me? Please get in the car beautiful the neighbors are starting to stare" he says gesturing for her to get in to the car she snapped out of it blushing slightly as she slides into the car. She runs her fingers over the expensive leather seats the inside was modern and sleek It was so clean on the inside as if the car was brand new "This car is amazing Alex" She wanted to ask him how could he afford it but she thought that would come across as rude he laughs slightly "I have a few connections and my job also pays me very well". He says with a smile glancing over at her before starting the car heading towards their destination Lily bites her lip Alexander was so mysterious she hopes she would be able to hold his attention long enough to get to know the real him.