Pt. 43

"Is that the best you got" Valentine says spitting blood out his dry mouth onto the cold hard cement floor he was in Alistair's dungeon in hell chained to up again a wall. He's been in the dungeon for at least a week it was dark and cold smelled of blood and rotten flesh he's been sending Alistair men on wild goose chases since the moment he got here first he told them Jinx went to Paris then he told them maybe it was Italy, they where getting tired of his games but he didn't care as long as it gave Jinx more time. At first the torture wasn't too bad but over time it got worse and worse he didn't help the situation that he literally couldn't die easily they would cut him up into a bloody mess and a few hours later he would be fully healed and ready for more " We are sick of your fucking games tell us were they are now". Valentine let's out a weak laugh before it turns into a fit of coughs " You mean you didn't find them in Italy? What a shame" he leans his head back against the hard wall looking at his wrists covered with metal cuffs leaving marks on his clear skin. One of the demons annoyed with Valentine constantly having the last word stabs Valentine hard right into the middle of his chest making him yell in pain " Shit!" the demon smiles twisting the knife making blood runs down his scarred chest " Is it funny now you smart bastard?" Valentine keeps his mouth closed. Now breathing heavily he wished he could use his magic to get out this but his body was just to weak he wasn't able to get lust of any of Alistair's men there for he was unable to use his powers he tried several times but nothing worked. As one of the demons stabs him repeatedly in the stomach looking like a kid in a candy store the other grabs his head making him meet his dark eyes " You'll rot in this cell for the rest of eternity if you keep trying to protect that whore of a friend of yours". Valentine grinds his teeth with what strength he does have he spits blood in the demons face before he kicks the demon with the knife hard between the legs making him fall to the ground " You fucking pest" the demon wipes the spit off his face in disgust. He grabs Valentine long black matted hair holding his head tight punching him repeatedly hard in the face when he lets go Valentine head falls to his chest completely passed out blood oozing out his mouth and nose blood seeping out the stab wound on his chest. The demon stands up off the ground holding one hand over his crotch grabbing the bloody knife furiously aiming it towards Valentines head the other demon stops him by grabbing his arm " Don't waste your time...he'll be breaking very soon". The other demon nods and they make they're way out the cell door leaving behind a bloody and battered Valentine.

****

A few hours after they're sexy time Lily's eyes slowly opens seeing Alexander laying right next to her running him fingers through her hair looked into her eyes " Did you watch me sleep". She laughs raising a eyebrow at him before stretching her arms above her head " I mean I don't really need to sleep..." his voice trails off as she sits up the blanket falling to her waste leaving her big boobs on display for him " So what I'm hearing is you watched me sleep most of the night". He shrugs rubbing his thumb over her hard nipple making her lick her lips " Maybe I had a hard time pulling my eyes away" she climbs out of bed grinning as she looks through the bag quickly remembering she didn't have a change of clothes. Scratching her head she turns looking at him " Well I would love to take a shower but I have only a big shirt to change into" he sits up on the bed stretching. He's eyes look over her body " Well personally I would love seeing you walk around in nothing all day but that's not something I want everyone else to see" she laughs softly "I'll run out and pick you up some clothes after your shower I already know your size so it should be easy just relax in the room in a big shirt till I get back". It sounded like a plan to her she nods her head and  walks to the bathroom door his eyes follow her " Sounds fine well I'm going to go take a shower now..." she looks back over her shoulder at him playing with her hair " I would love some company". He hops off the bed walking over to her he picks her up bridal style she lets out a little laugh " Well I would love to volunteer as tribute" he carries her into the bathroom ready to take her to heaven all over again.

(Mia note: Poor Valentine I wanted check up on it seems like he's in a pickle....in the next chapter let's check up on how Lily mom is doing