38. epilogue

"Satsuki"

Satsuki opened her eyes. She realized she was leaning on the tree when she was asleep.

"you are awake finally, I have torn the curse mark from your neck and disabled all Genjutsu that applied to you. You should regain your unlocked memories by now."

'What does she mean by my true memories? That dream is my memory?'

"I am so sorry, Satsuki," Satsuki remembered every detail of the dream she had or her unlocked memories by now.

'
,
,
,

Sakura is still shocked from yesterday. All people around her are or were freaking Anbu for all this time she was surrounded by high-rank ninjas. Not only that, they have much experience in the case of espionage and doing dirty work.

Not to mention they are also the as same age as her. She wondered about the age they have gone through training.

She pondered her thoughts deeply without noticing the people walking around her.

She also wondered what kind of training she would go through that will organize by her new supervisor Shikamaru.

'Hope it would be great.' That is all she thought before Shikamaru shows her what the training field looks like.

After a few minutes, she becomes pale of her new training method. Her training is simple, reach the point in front of her that is within 100 meters in 1 minute and must pass through all the obstacles.

When she heard about it, she thought it was easy but it was not. The obstacle is evaded by the flamethrower, piranha, homing fireball, booby traps, electrical wires, some giant rolling balls, cactus, flying rocks, and last of all flying boulders.

Now, she wondered if should have the slightest of possibility coming home in one piece after this because she think she didn't.

"Sakura watches out for the booby traps," Shikamaru yelled at her.

"Gaaaahh" Sakura tried her best to escape from the activated booby traps.

"Sakura, beware of the fireball"

Sakura evades the fireball as much as she could and got hit several of it.

"Sakura, duck"

"Sakura don't hit the wires."

"Sakura, beware of piranha."

"Sakura that part is slippery."

"Use your chakra first to destroy the stones."

"Sakura"

"Sakura"

She ends up passing through all the obstacles of his trial. She walks to the finish point with a heavy breath. Her clothes and her face were covered by dirt and smoke. Her hair was untidy and wavy.

She slumped at the finish point after using her last energy. "Finally, I'm done"

Shikamaru came down from his spot and stops beside her. He looks at her with a smirk on his face. He presses the button on his watch and reads the time. "Three hours forty-two minutes, not bad at least you perform better than me when I went through this."

"Is that true?"

"No, I just fooling. Your performance was a disaster. Even, when I first performed in the same trial as you, I got one hour forty-five minutes ahead of you."

"Damn you, Shikamaru". Sakura replied irritated by Shikamaru.

"Damn all you want. Welcome to the true world of Shinobi."