16. Monochromatic eyes

"Or should I say, Hinata Hyuuga"

Hinata glared at the blonde eyes with full determination and fury. Different from what he saw in the restaurant earlier.

He knows that she covers her true personality with the fake one she made. Like him.

"Tell me, why you dare to attack your comrade?" He demands.

" Because I want to know of the truth of someone and I believe you knew."

"about, what?"

"Itachi"

Naruto was silent for a moment.

"What if I don't tell you?" Naruto asked. He glared directly into her eyes.

"Then, I will uncover the truth with myself" she retorts.

"Naruto, you are authorised to tell her about Itachi "???

Naruto turned to the source of the voice to see the Hiruzen was coming towards them.

" Hokage-sama" Hinata's eyes widened to see The Hokage supporting her.

Naruto sheath his sword back to his scabbard. He turned to The Hokage, uncertain with his order.

"Are you sure? Hokage-sama" Naruto asked him for the second confirmation.

"Yes, I am. Naruto-Kun. Besides, I'm certain. She has a feeling towards him" Hiruzen glances at Hinata with a small smirk on his face

A tint of red appears on her cheeks. She was a bit embarrassed when someone knows about her crush on an ex-Anbu fake traitor.

She calms down after getting control of her emotion. She looks at Hokage and notices something wrong with him.

"Hokage-sama"

"Yes"

"Why are you wearing blue set pyjamas?" She asked with a blank look at her face. She was mildly surprised to see him wearing blue pyjamas with a cute bear head as a pattern. Naruto noticed since the beginning but didn't dare to say anything.

"W-what is it matters? It is 2 a.m. I was suddenly awake and notice a fight was going on in here. I didn't have time to change clothes" Hiruzen answered with a stutter.

"Anyway, I will leave all of it to you Kitsune, farewell." The old man with his red face disappears from their view as he went back to his house. Both of them know that, that The Hokage was embarrassed to stand with them even he uses the speed of Sage to avoid any ninja or Anbu to witness him in his current clothes.

"Erm, should we back to the main topic," Naruto said to Hinata.

"Y-yeah" Hinata blinked twice before regaining full attention towards the blonde.

She saw the blonde walk to The Uchiha Mansion by himself and almost reach his destination. "Hey wait" She runs to the blonde to catch up with him.

She follows him entering the former Uchiha Mansion that was once housed by hundreds of Uchiha members. Now, it was nothing more than filled with a layer of dust.

He suddenly stopped. She stopped beside him, noticing his emotional face. "This is the place where I saw Itachi fighting with him" he put some bitter tone at the end of his sentence.

"Him?" Hinata asked.

"The one that infiltrated Konoha that day. It turns out, he is the only one that kills most of the Uchiha members except Satsuki. No one knows his identity. He covered his face with a spiral mask secured his identity from anyone" Naruto explained.