25. The Frog Sannin arrive!

The loud snore in the was produced by the only blonde. It was tired for him, after reading his father's work in producing his perfect Hiraishin.

His father's studies room which is located in the basement with a desk lamp is his only used light even though there are more lights on the ceiling. His father's workshop also contained several books that related to his work. From the History of Konoha to various seals and bloodlines.

His father was always known as a worm book and genius. He always experiments with his new seals when he even got made one. Which causes havoc in some districts.

The blonde's eyes open. He wiped his eyes and stared sleepily at his clock. "Uh, it's nine o'clock"

He usually is a morning person but his late-night studies in his father's room made him have less quality of sleep. For a boy age like him, he needed it to get a good health.

Naruto went to his private bathroom refreshing himself with a shower. He put on his civilian clothes. Dark black t-shirt with a pocket on his left chest and long pants also his brown shoes.

He wants to go out to search for a new TV in the electronics store and buy some vegetables. 'Should I buy vegetables for the lunch or I could get lunch together at Satsuki's house?'

He remembered the embarrassing moment when he bluntly asked her the very dumb question ever. He shakes his head letting the thoughts of yesterday take off. Straight to his assignment, he opened the door and was greeted by a person.

"Naruto" cheerfully the old man called his name. He was surprisingly shocked and automatically swinging his leg at the old man. The old man idly grabbed his leg with his bare hand. "Seriously, Naruto. That is how you greet your old godfather" he said with disappointment.

"Jiraiya sensei?" He noticed the old man wearing a red haori, red and grey Kimono and a headband protector with a written frog on it.

"Of course, it's my brat!" He said angrily, furious with his old student.

"Why, didn't you tell me that you will visit here? At least I could prepare something for you and second how did you I'm staying here?"

"Well, at first I didn't have any attention to visiting Konoha until the urgent call so I decided to visit Konoha without informing you. When I arrive here, how shocked I was to see your apartment was burned. I know that old man must give you someplace to stay so it would be your old parent's mansion." Proudly The Frog Sannin states.

"I guess, your intuition was good" he comments with a sweatdropped. "Oh, I should go to the stores today to buy some things"

"Do you want me to join? It would be less lonely"

"Yeah, I doubt that"

After some minutes

"You're Jiraiya the famous author of Icha-icha. Can I get your autograph?"

"Sure, sure. Hahaha"

Jiraiya signed the paper and give it to his fans. "Thank you, Jiraiya-sama"

"No problem, so who wants my autograph" The frog Sannin enthusiastically asked his fans that surrounds him. In return, his fans raised their hand and move closer to him.

As the time pass more and more of his fans appeared crowded the half of the street to meet their admirable author of that mature pornography fantasy book.

Naruto looks at the old man from afar with pissed. 'Huh, less lonely you say'. Beside him, there is a new TV that he just bought for his parent's mansion. He signed mentally. 'This is not the time to have a grudge towards that old man. Let's headed back to the mansion.'