18. One-tailed and the exam begins

"HELP!"

Suddenly, they heard a boy yell 20 metres from them. Naruto recognised the voice immediately. It was Konohamaru.

The trio rushed to the boy to see he was grabbed by a weird-looking boy wearing make-up.

"You brat, how dare you to hit me!" The boy with weird-looking said lifting Konohamaru by gripping his collar.

"I swear it was an accident" Konohamaru begged. Unfortunately, his words weren't convincing to the boy that one year above the the blonde age. Beside him there is also a blonde girl with an enormous fan at her back.

"Kankuro, please put the boy down. He said it was an accident" The blonde girl asked him. It seems both of them are known to each other or are simply relatives.

"Yeah, leave the boy alone" said the blonde who is just arrived at the scene. The weird-looking boy and the girl turned their attention to the boy and his companion.

"So what this boy makes a mess with me" The newly Kankuro said.

"Naruto onii-chan" Konohamaru sombrely murmured.

"Leave him alone, you weird-looking clown freak!" Naruto points his index finger at his make-up face.

The blonde girl was quiet at first. Processing the words that the blonde said, she laughs outburst after knowing what he meant with him being the clown. It was his battle makeup and his weird shinobi outfit.

"Hahaha, that was a good kid. Clown why didn't think of it? Usually, they called you a cat" the blonde girl continuously chuckled. Kankuro becomes annoyed with the blonde girl and keeps quiet while eying at the whisker blonde who made this up. "Temari" he grumbled.

"Kankuro, you are a disgrace to Suna" the voice of the boy heard by them. Kankuro and Temari expression becomes pale as they heard the voice. Like they are about to face something terrifying.

Naruto, Sasuke and Kisara, noticed a boy with red hair coming from Kankuro and Temari back. He looks like carrying a large old bag at his back and have a red tattoo on his forehead. His expression looked annoyed and emo like how Sasuke was portrayed.

"G-Gaara, y-you here" Kankurou stuttered. He unconditionally let the boy in his grasp go. Konohamaru runs to the back of Naruto using the blonde body to shield himself from them.

Naruto eyed at the newly named Gaara. 'He sure is strong. Based on both reaction, I think he is something to be not underestimated. I felt something from him'

'Naruto-sama, I felt the thick chakra from him' Kisara said to Naruto telepathy.

'It's him'

Kurama gained both attention.

'He is the Jinchuriki of my brother'

"If I mistaken, the three of you are representative of Suna for the upcoming Chunnin exam aren't you?" Their attention turned to the raven-haired boy. Gaara takes a step from Kankurou and Temari stare at the Uchiha without a blink.

"We are. You two are sure strong who are you? " Gaara stare at two boys in front of him.

"Sasuke Uchiha"

"Naruto Uzumaki"

"My name is Gaara Sabaku. We will meet again Uchiha and Uzumaki, prepare yourself because my mother wants your blood. Both of you." The red-haired boy turned away from Naruto and his companion. The blonde could hear he was truly meant by it.

Satsuki inwardly felt cringe towards the one-tailed jinchuriki. 'Are most the boys from Suna are weirdo? Why in the world he meant my mother wants your blood is he insane. That guy totally gives me shivers.'