14. Break!!!

"Hmm" Hiruzen analyses the recent report of team 7 from another C-rank mission. The member of team 7 is standing, waiting for his analysis over.

"I see, good job Team 7. You have been done your work perfectly. Since it's been a while you didn't get your break how about I give a full week of break for you" team 7 have various reactions to this, but one thing they have in common. That is satisfaction.

"Thank you, Hokage-sama. We appreciate that offer."

"It's okay, Kakashi. You all can get out now except you, Kakashi. I need to talk to you"

"Hai" the trio went out from the Hokage tower leaving his teacher with the Hokage.

"Finally, we got to rest. How about we have lunch together after rest?" Sakura gave her suggestion.

"That is a very good idea. It's been a while we eat together so where do we want to have lunch?." Satsuki looked at Naruto for his opinion.

"How about Ichiraku?" Naruto said earned sweat dropped from his teammate.

"You are predictable, Naruto" Satsuki sighed. Even with her stoic male form can be seen tiny traces of a smile.

"How about we went into a different restaurant than that one. How about that new restaurant, I heard they sell curry and some Chinese food." Sakura said. Hearing the word curry, got Uchiha attention.

"That... Is a good idea" Naruto didn't like the idea that they will eat in another place since he craved ramen.

"So, how about you? Satsuki" Sasuke nodded.

Naruto and Sakura knew deep inside Satsuki we're looking forward to a curry. After all, she has told them favourite during the 3 months training.

"So that is decided, We will go to the new restaurant"

'Yay' Naruto weakly cheered in his mind. He and Satsuki returned to their apartment while Sakura returned to her house.

After some hours, they grouped in front of the new restaurant that they want to eat. The first one to arrive is Sakura. She wearing a red cheongsam that is almost no different from her normal ninja attire and long black pants.

She have been waiting for her teammate for almost five minutes but no one came. Then, he saw an identical blonde and a raven girl.

The blonde wearing an unzipped black jacket with an orange shirt inside and slim fit black slack with a white sneaker.

The raven girl in her civilian clothes. A simple dark blue blouse and a short skirt. She also wearing white sneakers with dark blue stripes on both sides.

She immediately recognised and went to her teammate. "Naruto, you here and Satsuki. Why did you not in your male form?"

"I think it's better for me not disguising myself. However, it's a meeting between us so it's doesn't need Sasuke to attend."

"Hahaha, you're right. Satsuki. I've booked a table for 3 of us" Satsuki and Naruto followed the pink-haired girl to the table she booked. Their table is located near the window so they can see the outside from the place they. Sakura and Satsuki sit on the same row while Naruto sits opposite from them.

"Is sensei will joining us?" Sakura asked, looking at the blonde for the answer.

"Nah, he may be wandering around with his book again"

Kakashi in somewhere...

"Hachooo" The grey jounin sneezes. The sneezes interrupt him from reading his favourite book but he has a feeling that someone talk about him.