1. prologue rewrite

Kitsune prologue rewrite

At the inn a kilometer away near Konoha, A dangerous former shinobi, known as wolf, operates a slave trading under disguise of an inn.

He grabbed a metal chain that connects to the girl's collar, showing that he is the owner of the girl despite the fact that she just got captured by him.

The girl has long black hair. She was wearing a red white kimono and red lipstick. Not only that she has a slim body made her look attractive and every man would want her.

"Come here girl!," the man said. He pulled the chain forcefully causing the girl to be dragged to him.

She felt a chilling presence as Wolf's strong hands encircled her waist. Discomfort tingled through her, and with fierce determination, she snapped, "Release me, you predator!" In a burst of courage, she stomped on his feet, causing him to loosen his grip. Seizing the opportunity, she slipped away, leaving the tension of the encounter lingering in the mysterious night.

He chuckled, grinning at the girl with a malicious hint in his eyes. “Girl, I know who you are. Don't play dumb with me”

She was surprised, ‘did he know?’

She pulled out the kunai under her Tesaki and swiftly threw it at him. She knows the kunai couldn't kill him since he is also a ninja veteran. She runs towards the man and activates bloodlines.

The man grinned wider, he finally saw a rare sight in the Shinobi world.

The Sharingan.

The only bloodlines inherited by the mighty Uchiha clan which got massacred several years ago.

“That is what I want to see girl”

With determination etched across her face, the girl launched a flurry of punches at the imposing man, her frail hands meeting the resistance of his formidable grip. Frustration fueled her fury, and in a moment of ingenuity, she utilized the nearby wall as a stepping stone, ascending to an elevated position.

From her newfound vantage point, she executed a swift aerial maneuver, delivering a powerful kick to the man's cheek. The air crackled with tension as her nimble assault defied the expectations set by her seemingly fragile appearance. The clash between her tenacity and his strength unfolded in a dance of unexpected moves, each moment a testament to her resilience and strategic prowess.

Caught off guard by the kid, he in fact knew it was his fault to underestimate this kid. He also have his own bloodlines

she launches at him, swinging her kunai at his arm but it wasn't what she expected.

Clang!

She tilts at her kunai, her kunai wasn't clashing with the flesh of man but a metal. She was forced to fly to the sky and got hot directly from him. His smug face truly is annoying.

Determined to defeat the former shinobi, she tried to unleash flames with her jutsu, but only a small fire emerged from her mouth. She was left puzzled, wondering, "What? How?" as the expected outcome took an unexpected turn.

"Kid,"eyeing the collar around the young ninja's neck. "That collar suppresses your chakra. You're restricted to low-rank jutsu, maybe even lower than that," he explained, unraveling the limitations that bound the potential within the aspiring ninja.

"damn you" she began to cast her jutsu more, more and more. She focused her efforts rather than her surroundings, oblivious to notice that the wolf was only behind her.

He slammed her head to the bed thrice like the basketball and slapped her face. “The resistance is futile girl. We only need your eyes, then we sell to client with highest price”