8. beginning to wave

Naruto opened his eyes. He groaned and stretching his arm after having a peaceful sleep.

Naruto surveys the room that he is in. It is so tidy and clean. Also, have been a bit decorated. "Where am I," he asked himself. His mind was still foggy from the sleep.

He is in his blue pyjamas, walking out from the bedroom. He opened the door, to see a raven-haired girl prepare breakfast.

'Oh, I forgot. I'm staying in her house.' Naruto reminds himself in his mind.

It's been a month since Naruto moved to Satsuki house. Since his old apartment have been destroyed. He has no place to live except to share the place with Satsuki. Even, if he asked the Hokage for another house. He would place him with her anyway because of the mission he had.

To be honest he didn't mind at all.

Satsuki looks surprised when seeing Naruto went out of his room. Naruto noticed this and straightly asked her.

"Why do you look surprised?" He asked her.

"Nice ears," she said with a smirk formed on her face.

Naruto was puzzled, his question was unanswered until he pulled something from his head. It was a bunny headband that was wearing on his head all along. The headband is all white except it's the inner side ears.

"I must say it looks cute on you" she comments with amusement.

"You had planned it since the beginning are you?" He eyes at her. Satsuki pulled her eyes away from him and act innocent. Hopefully, she can get away from him.

Naruto sits at the dining table. As he sit there the food aroma filled his nose. 'It smells delicious' he thought.

"Breakfast, it's almost ready" she announced. She pour some curry and chicken that coated with curry into his and her dishes that had already fill with a decent amount of rice.

She brings two dishes to the dining table and put them in front of Naruto.
Naruto looks at the dishes that Satsuki made.

"What is this?" Naruto asked.

"This is chicken curry. It's one of my family traditional dishes" Satsuki answered.

"It's look unique" Naruto said. He never saw this cuisine before. Since his roommate make it one. He will try it.

"Come on, try it" Satsuki looks at him eager to know his comment about the curry she made. She sits opposite him and starting at him with put her hands on her cheeks.

Naruto looks at the cute Satsuki. He can't deny her cuteness. He will taste the curry, besides it's just curry it's not like have poison in it.

Naruto tastes the curry. It tastes good and spicy. Maybe too spicy. Naruto's tongue felt so hot. He opened his mouth a fire came out from him.

The spicy was too much for him. His eyes rolled back and fainted.

Satsuki jumps from her seat and rush to Naruto. "Naruto" she cried out at the unconscious blonde.

The unconscious blonde was now in his deepest mind. He suddenly travelled to another Universe. Where all the weirdest things happen.

Kamehameha......

What if Watcher broke his oath.....

Terminator......

May the force be with you.....

I have the high ground, Anakin.......

Nooooooo.......

He wakes up from his endless travelled, he panted remembering the last universe he see. It was so dark. He looked around saw himself laying on the sofa.