17. Announcement of exam

Beep

Beep

Beep

An electronic alarm clock ringing. Satsuki groggily opened her eyes and switched off the alarm. She yawns while raising her both arms to stretch them.

Usually, she is a morning person but not today. She had spent nearly 3 hours secretly studying about a new meal that she would make for the blonde and her for today dinner.

It was none other than her new favourite dish Chicken Rice.

The cook was easy since they have an electronics rice cooker but some ingredients and spices are hard to find during this time such as turmeric powder since their stock had empty in most stores.

She brushes her messy hair to her back and looks around at her room noticing there is something wrong. Her curtains should be red. Why was it replaced with zebra orange?

At her side, it should have the cupboard with the picture of her family not emptied.

Also, her blanket should be red not sky blue. She realised that she had a sleepwalk again. She sighed.

She put her hands at her side yet her hands landed on someone else skin. Her eyes widened. Her hands feel like pressing on something hard. It is like she touching a hardened organic bar.

She turned her head towards her side. She saw a cute handsome blonde sleeping on his bed and his body was unwrapped by the blanket. His shirt was accidentally lifted since the blonde probably have trouble sleeping and change his position so many times that makes his abdomen revealed.

Satsuki for some reason didn't scream or squealed. However, she dazes at the blonde's hardened abdomen.

'Is this what a man abdomen looks like' she wonders. She begins to rub her hands on the blonde abdomen just only to discover more about his attractive muscle.

I mean she does it for educational purposes.

She doesn't feel like this in her life. It felt good just by touching it yet it makes her body temperature rise.

She didn't know what happen and she didn't care. She realised she is in Naruto's room right now but it is not wrong staying in here for a couple of minutes, right?

While she was busy with her business. The blonde moved his body and her eyes almost opened.

Satsuki is afraid when the blonde is about to his eyes. She hurriedly runs to her room leaving the blonde behind.

She slammed her bedroom's door and jumped to her bed pinned her head to the pillow in embarrassment. 'Why did I do that in the first place? He almost sees me. What if he disgusted my action earlier?' The raven-haired girl thought.

She started to imagine Naruto looking at her with disgust and saying "no wonder, you are such a lewd girl. I don't like someone like you and I leaving" her Naruto imagination walking towards the exit door leaves her alone.

"Noooo" she violently kicked to her bed with the pillow continuously pinned on her face covering her loud voice.

The door knocked.

"Satsuki is everything alright" a certain blonde called her name.

"Y-yeah" She retorts trying to sound normal.

"Okay, I will take a bath. Remember we have a meeting with Sensei at 10 o'clock." The blonde reminds her.

" I know that" she raised her voice. She hopes for the blonde to go away and leave her for privacy matters.