32. Tsunade returns

The next day

Kakashi groaned. He awakes from his sleep with no memories of what he was doing yesterday. "Urgh, what happened?"

He dizzily looked at his clock and moves his body. Yet, his body felt heavy like something is bumping his waist. He looks at his waist to see a woman hugging him.

He rubbed his eyes as if he was mistaken.

This time he sees more clearly. The woman that sleeping on him was wearing her purple sleepwear and she has purple hair flowing down to her shoulders.

'Anko?'

He rubs his eyes again and looks at her.

'Oh, it's her'

Anko moves her hand and rubs her eyes and moaned in a daze. She looks at him with groggy eyes. As their eyes met she stop moving like a stone.

'Where am I? Why is he here?'

Anko wondered how in the world she ends up with him.

She hops from the bed grabbing the towel to cover herself in embarrassment revealing the thing she shouldn't have seen.

She saw a mighty bird between Kakashi's stand strong to the sky that can make any woman blush. Anko's face was madly turned red seeing the thing.

Kakashi also realised, he didn't wear any pants and saw the bird as well. Without his mask, Anko could see his embarrassment.

She looks down and sees...she didn't wear any as well.

Both of them could not hold their panic. They end up yelling.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh"

Naruto walking in front Kakashi's house to told about yesterday occurrence but the yelled startled him. He ends up went away and told him about it tomorrow.

,
,
,
,

Jiraiya is enjoying sleeping on the tree using his bag as his pillow. His thing was placed below him such as large scroll and some knife he was used to cut meat from hunting. Breathing with a relaxing pace and feeling the breeze of wind. One of the leaves landed on his nose, and his nose become itchy and sneezed and blow the leaf away.

"AaaaaaaaAaAAAaahhhhhhh"

The scream startled the Sannin, and end up him falling from the tree. Hitting his head on the ground.

"Ugh" He groaned. "Ouch, my head. What in the world someone could be screamed at like that?" He rubs his swollen head.

He tilts his head left and right and looks at his surrounding to see the sun has risen and the sky is almost bright. "Good thing is I got up. early this time. It would be a headache if I wasn't on in time to greet her." He rises, picking up his bag and his large scroll.

Went to the newly opened stalls he ordered some breakfast and some tea to start his morning. He didn't have a problem even though he is a hermit. The truth is he rich but chose life as a hermit to benefit him by getting away from taxes and easy for him to travel around.

Even with his old age his skills were never dull and he has always been in active service since he was young.

The three Sannin were once a great team of ninjas that fought in The Third Great War. Now, the group was disbanded and most of them went their ways. First has gone from Konoha because of trauma. The Second was dismissed from their village because of inhuman action. The Third is all that remains in the former pride team and extended his service in Konoha. Now, he is The Spymaster who controls all spy activities around the Great Nations to help Konoha.