4. Team selection

Iruka went to his classroom to announce the students' team and the jounin teacher that will teach them until they become jounin. His face looks refresh but he still ponders about yesterday.

Flashback

"Uzumaki Naruto, you have done well in your service for the village this time" Hiruzen said solemnly. After Naruto giving him the scroll that contain Mizuki in it.

"It is my pleasure for me to dedicate to this village Hokage-sama" Naruto answered politely. Besides him, Iruka with his jaw hanging in disbelief with what he saw.

'Who is this person, this can't be my student. My blonde student were far more than being polite. He even called Hokage 'HOKAGE-SAMA' ' Iruka said loudly in his mind. His eyes widened like he saw a ghost and his jaw still hanging open.

Hiruzen chuckled to see the teacher reaction " Iruka-kun, please close your jaw or flies will gladly enter your mouth". Iruka without hesitation closed his jaw in his embarrassment. His face was red as a tomato after realising his unpleasant act.

The blonde chuckled lightly to see his sensei. Yet, his face turned straight as the Hokage continues. "Naruto, from now on you will be released from all your Anbu mission except the Uchiha ops that will be continued until we see fit to declare the end of the mission. You still will be in the rank of Anbu captain and we will called you for emergency and change of plans."

"Hai Hokage-sama" he retorts to his superior. Naruto pulled out a fox mask from his storage seals that he applied to his arms. He put the mask on the desk but to be stopped by Hokage with grabbed the mask and gives him back to the blonde.

"There is no need for you to give your mask, Naruto-Kun. This mask is will always be yours. I know that you designed this mask by yourself and also the kitsune cannot be replaced"

Naruto scoffed "you were right about that, Hokage-sama. The quality of the legend would never be the same if the person was replaced by another"

"Therefore, to honour your service to the village. I will reveal it to you and S-rank secret. It is okay for him to hear this as well" Hiruzen eyed Iruka made him feels uncomfortable.

"It is okay, he is the person that I can trust " Naruto replied.

"Hokage-sama what the secret about" Iruka asked.

"The heritage of Uzumaki Naruto. The truth is I know who is Naruto's parents all along but they made many enemies so it would be endangered the child if we revealed it early"

"I understand that you want to protect me, but it made me feels betrayed if you keep this secret for a long time" Naruto announced his opinion. Hiruzen sighed he knows that he will disappoint the child he swore to protect.

"I know that Naruto, forgive me. I know the risk but there is nothing that I can do." Hiruzen went to the fourth Hokage picture. He takes the picture and put it on the floor revealed hidden seals behind the picture. Naruto and Iruka were enthusiastic to know the secret of Naruto heritage. Hiruzen put his hand on the seals cause the seals to glow and moves like gear. The seals disappear and show a metal box and inside were scrolls and keys. Hiruzen takes it all out and put it on his working desk.

"What is this Hokage-sama" Naruto asked as his eyes the scrolls that were hidden from him.

"This is all your parent scroll"

"But you hid it behind, The fourth picture so that's mean..." His eyes started to burst into tears. He now realised how similarity between him and the fourth. Iruka also do the same. Who knows that this village pariah was actually a royal.