5. teammate

At the training 3rd training ground, Naruto attacks Kakashi openly by using brawl tactics to intercept him. Kakashi with his eyes focused on his book evades all of the blonde attacks.

Sasuke and Sakura in hiding, observe their sensei fight style and his ability to plan for the counter-attacks.

Kakashi vanished in front of Naruto made the blonde panic. "Where is he " he tilts his head anxiously. Suddenly a voice is heard from behind "thousand years of pain" and the blonde feels a big amount of pain in his ass. He jumps ahead in pain as his teacher using the forbidden Jutsu.

Satsuki in disguise as Sasuke tilts her head in disbelief, she almost squeals as she saw the forbidden scene but her squeal is dead in her mouth as Sakura squeal loudly 6 metres from her side. It was foolish yet beneficial for her not to get herself caught by grey-haired jounin as she got most of her time to observe her sensei.

Little that they know that the blonde and grey-haired jounin that they see was a solid clone. Both of the original, on the hill, observes them from afar with a binocular. "Wow, I thought she would be useful but my expectation of her just got crushed," Naruto said.

"I'm also but I believe if I train them they could getting stronger," Kakashi said while he sitting beside him.

"Train what, tree climbing and walking on the water"

"You know if they mastered those two they will excel in chakra control.."

"In chunin level got it" Naruto continues in a lazy tone.

They become quiet as they observe the Uchiha heiress and the pink-haired girl until the silence was a break by Kakashi.

"Oh, looks like my doppelganger intercept that Uchiha" Kakashi increase the binocular optics to observe her students for a better view.

Back to Satsuki

"Katon" Satsuki releases a fire attack on Kakashi doppelganger who is her opponent. Her newly sensei jumps from branch to branch to avoids her attack. He throws some kunai at her. She moves her face a bit, let the kunai went through her side.

She attempts to intercept her sensei by throwing some shuriken at him. She also throws some explosive seals at her surrounding secretly to make sure he didn't see it. She using explosive seals as a trap. If he steps one of it he would be caught in explosive. It's a simple tactic yet useful.

However, as a war veteran shinobi. He has seen too much mischief, tactics and so much more. He would never fall to those lowly tactics. He shushin himself at her side hit her with his fist.

She was surprised to see a jounin at her side. She blocked his fist by forming an x cross with her arms to block his punch. His punch was so strong, it pushes her back away from him. She drops her arms and looks at her front. She saw her sensei rush straight to her.

She made her handsign and let out a huge fireball from her mouth. It was rare to see a genin produce a high chunin level Jutsu but since she was from a ninja clan it is no surprise for Kakashi.

Kakashi slides let a fireball move on his head. The fireball hitting the tree behind him causing huge damage to the trees surrounding him. The fire burns surround Kakashi.

She tightened her defensive stance. She looks at Kakashi, prepares to attacks him if he intercepts. 'This guy was hard to defeat. So this is Jounin skills and power. No wonder he got titled as a Jounin' Satsuki thought.

"You looks more promising than that pink-haired girl. She may be genius but have no skill to survive in the shinobi world" Kakashi said.

"That is because I'm better than her," she said in her disguise.