31. Neji vs Naruto

Naruto raises his fist hitting on his stomach.

Neji was out of breath. He thrust his palm onto his chest pushing him creating the distance between him and the blonde.

Both of them have suffered minimal injuries but none of them has fallen.

"I wonder why you hate Hinata so much is it because she lying to you about who she truly was" Naruto stood with his Kunai in his hand.

"I had," Neji replied.

"Had?" Naruto asked confused.

"After I know about her, I felt like I was played, manipulated and belittle. I battled her for years and always win. I thought she was weak but turned out she was tough all along this time. Yet, I didn't understand why she always is caring for and showed her compassion toward everyone even the weak. What can the weak do?" Neji launches at Naruto to attack him with his gentle fist.

Naruto disables his attack by hitting his elbow and punch on his cheeks making him back away. "Do you think the weak will stay weak? You may be wrong. The weak can be strong if they wanted to prove themselves with training. If they have the will those things can be achieved". Naruto said battling his ideology over him.

"Thirty-two trigram" Neji launches his clan technique. Naruto dodges every attack that land on him as much as possible but some were directly hit on his chakra point. 'Shit'Shit' he curses.

He kicks Neji's leg making him stumble on the ground. Naruto kicks his body resulting in him rolling away from the blonde.

"You think you're strong but you're not! "

"What do you know about me!" Neji shouted. "Nothing!"

Neji rose, wiping the blood coming from his mouth. "Do you know about my life, No!"

"You have a nice life while I was suffering with the seal on my forehead." His head protector was lost and fell to the ground showing his Birdcage seal on his forehead. He swung his hand towards him. Naruto swiftly evades his attacks blocked every part of his attacks. Naruto now knows his attack pattern so it is easy for him to repel.

Neji thought the blonde would feel pity and shock. Surprisingly, he receives an orthodox reaction. He laughed.

"Hahaha hahaha," Naruto laughed making Neji mad increasing his attacks speed. His attempt failed after got kicked by the blonde on his chest. The Hyuga falls to the grown with dirt on his face.

"Are you laughing? Did you think this a funny" Neji grumbled

"I am and of course. It is the most hilarious thing I ever heard." Naruto continues to laugh madly.

"What is so funny with my suffering!" Neji attacks him again and thrust his pointer finger into his chakra point. His hand was grabbed by him.

Neji was surprised and attacks him with his remaining hand but is later caught by him. "That is it? That is the pain you got?"

Naruto pressurises his wrist. Neji painfully groaned from it. His grip on his wrist was too strong it felt like his joint is about to disassemble from his arm. He falls to his knees and cannot with the pain he had.

"Have you ever felt to be trained by the war hawk, himself? No. Have you ever been treated like an outcast? No. Have you ever been hunted by the villages that you swore to protect? No! And still, you bragging about who is suffering is worse." Both Neji's wrist was cracked, and he yelled in misery.

"You should be grateful, your father loves you and dies for you" Naruto released Neji's wrist. Neji's both hand automatically falls to his side as he breathes heavily.