36. not one but two

Kakashi and his summoned dog Pakkun move fast through the forest, Scouting around the forest searching for the two ninjas. "Where are they? Pakkun, are we almost there?"

"Yes, we are almost there. There it is" Pakkun said.

Kakashi looked at the scene he was a bit surprised by the scale of damage. The trees around the valley are inclined. The waterfall is half damaged and there is no person there just a trace of them. Kakashi looked around and saw a girl figure lying with some other ninja's corpse several metres from the valley.

"Hinata," Kakashi went to Hyuga's heiress and brought her to the hospital immediately.

,

,

,

,

Hinata opened her eyes groggily, she tilts her head around and saw she was in a white room that has medical equipment in it. She saw a window at her left open and the curtain was blown by the wind. " I'm in the hospital. Aren't I?"

The nurse slides the door open while checking her tab. She moved her head away and saw the awakening Hyuuga heiress. "You're awake"

After some minutes, the room was filled by some people. Her father, The Hokage and Kakashi.

"You've been unconscious for eight hours. Hinata, are you all right?" Hiashi asked about her concern about her health.

"No, I'm Not fine. I-where is Naruto?"

"Gone" Hinata turned to Kakashi who retorts her answer. "I got there several minutes after the explosion and I saw some dead Sound ninjas surround you but no body of him" Kakashi explained.

"It can't be" Hinata murmured in disbelief. "Can't you trace him"

"I'm sorry, I can't. There is no way I could trace him. The person that brought his body is very good at covering the trace of him." He explained.

"But that is impossible. I'm sure there is..."

Tsunade cut off their conversation and continue to her agenda. "I'm sorry Hinata we have done as much as we could, furthermore we have much more important things to discuss. This is also connects to his disappearance.." Tsunade put the Red letter on the table.

Hiashi was surprised to see the letter. "That is impossible" Hiashi suddenly apply his byakugan and the shock on his face confirmed it all.

"What is it? Hiashi-sama" Kakashi asked.

"That letter was an official letter from the Uzumaki clan," Hiashi answered.

Kakashi took the letter and look at the letter back. There is a symbol of swirl that symbolise the Uzumaki clan. "It is true, This is from the Uzumaki clan. I remember when entered Sensei's office there is a letter exactly like this but the last time I check Uzumaki clan is no more. Its member has dispersed around the world."

"Yet, we have got one from them." Hiashi sighed.

"What it says?" Kakashi asked Tsunade.

Tsunade with a stoned face replied. "You will be shocked."

,

,

,

,

The girl lit up the fire with her fire Jutsu towards the dry logs she found in the forest. It was midnight in the forest, they would be cold if they didn't have something to warm them up.

She also collected some fruits and water for dinner.

She turned to Satsuki who is unmoved from her place since they stopped. She hugged her knees all day and her eyes is empty like a part of her is gone.