9. wave part 1

Naruto and Satsuki in her male disguise standing beside the large gate while waiting for their teammate at the village door entrance. They waited until a certain pink-haired girl arrived with her backpack.

"Hello Sasuke. Wow, Naruto you're early " Sakura gasped at Naruto.

"I am not too obvious, I also get in time in a meeting before" he reminds her.

"True, but you never get into meeting earlier than me except today" Sakura said.

"Oh, you're right. I didn't realised." Actually, he always arrive early in the meeting before he moved to the Uchiha compound. He always went early because to meet Kakashi at the training ground to chat with him.

The Uchiha and Haruna smirked at the blonde ignoramus.

"Good thing you all early" Team 7 glanced at their newly arrived teacher with their client. Both of the girls were shocked at their teacher unfamiliar characteristics. Naruto secretly smirked knowing that he would come in time for this mission.

"You early," Sakura said in disbelief. Earning a shock to Satsuki in disguise as well.

"Am I that bad?" Kakashi asked. The trio genin nodded bluntly. Kakashi sweat dropped after receiving their answer.

"I thought the shinobi are always got in time," Tazuna asked them.

"Truthfully, they should, all the shinobi are like that except for him" Sasuke answered his question bluntly.

This gets him more sweatdropped as his dignity have been degraded by his immature behaviour.

"okay, kids. enough of the chattering. We will go to Land Of Wave right now."

"Hai" The trio replied in unison.

In their journey to The Land of Wave, they must went into the forest walking straight to the path that has been created. The forest was quite thick. The view into the forest can be seen to 6 metres cause the heavy leaves closed most of the view. It was quiet at first, until a certain blonde broke it.

"I'm so boring" Naruto whine loudly with his hands on his back. His voice is loud enough to attract any people nearby.

"Naruto, you shouldn't whine that loudly. What happened, when some bandit are coming to kill us?" Sakura scolds him.

"Hn, dobe" Sasuke said mocking him a bit.

Naruto glance at Sakura bluntly without her notice. 'What happened, you say? We killed them, you and your thick head should realise this. We are ninja after all. That is the true purpose of the C-rank mission after all. Just to get the first kill.'

He then, grin foolishly to avoid suspicion.

Sakura sighed," Naruto, can you be serious in your career"

"I'm serious, okay" Naruto folded his arms on his chest looking at her in annoyance. ' only serious in my mission'

"Then, do it like one"

"Okay, Sakura-chan" he tiredly answered. What she didn't realise is not she and Sasuke babysit Naruto but opposite to that statement.

Naruto rapidly walk in front of his team and the client to detect the near chakra signature then he stops he realised that there was a chakra signature near him. About 50 metres he recognise the chakra signature somewhere but he was certain that it was a high-rank ninja.

He looks at Kakashi as Kakashi walks beside giving him a signature look. Naruto told him about some people nearby. After, Kakashi got the information that he needed and a plan to lure them to their trap. Naruto played with his act asked him.