13. secret that shouldn't be unvailed

Flashback

In a wooden Japanese traditional house, it was dark yet sorrowful. She is in her 7 years old form awake alone in the middle of the corridor.

She walked through the hallway realising that she was in her old mansion. Lighting only with moonlight that shines through windows.

Around her was filled with corpses of the former Uchiha members. It made her afraid she wanted to run away from the corpse but her legs were so weak to move. In the end her legs couldn't support her body. She closes her mouth avoided any sounds coming out from her mouth didn't want to alert any enemy nearby.

Around her was silent until... she heard some blade clashing around her. She used her hand forcing her to close her mouth. As she begins to feel anxious

The sound of the blade clashing was so slow but the longer time she waits the louder the sound of the metal clashing she heard.

Suddenly, it was quiet.

She doesn't know to feel relief or anxiety as the battle at the outside was finished and maybe they were gone. She wiped her sweat on her face with the coat that she wearing.

A mask ninja was thrown into the hallway through the crash window. Several pieces of glass were scattered in front of her. He looked closely at the masked ninja. He has a spiral white mask with one hole at his right and wearing a dark blue robe

He turned his head to her and said "you're not dead". He immediately stands on his two feet went to catch her. Satsuki's begin to pale, she begins to retreat to her back. Knowing that he couldn't save herself from the unknown ninja she screamed for help " Someone, Help!"

He becomes closer to her. Before his hands could reach her, another shinobi with a blade at his back grabbed a masked ninja collar from behind and pulled away from her.

At first, she couldn't recognise the ninja that saved her, as the figure steps into the moonlight it reveals to be her brother. "Brother!" She hugged him at his feet as she was small enough to hug him properly.

Itachi has smiled in the satisfaction that his sister was alive. Even with his desire to hug her back, he watched his back to where he throws himself masked the ninja earlier.

He realise he was gone. As ninja, they must know to be in stealth and also how to encounter it. He focuses his auditory sensory and receives a low ranged sound wave as much as he could.

Satsuki looked at him with worry. Even as a child, she knows that something was off.

Itachi pulled out his blade from his back slowly not wanting to be alerted by the enemy. His eyes show the fill of determination to protect. He looked at his sister one more time and said.

"Satsuki, run" in a stern voice.

A masked man came out from his hideout, launched an attack with a samurai blade in his hand at her brother, Itachi. Itachi blocked his blade with his Anbu blade that he used for the service in the black ops.

Satsuki runs as much as she could to the entrance of the mansion to call for help. There he found someone in an Anbu gear but the same age as her. He has a white fox mask on him with blond hair and an Anbu tattoo on his right arm.

"Satsuki?"

End of the flashback

Satsuki wakes up from her dream. Her body was heavily sweating after having the same dream over and over. Heavily panted as she recollect as much oxygen she can to relax.