33. Unexpected

AN: Some of the histories of Naruto have been changing even some of the character backgrounds. The abilities are the same as the original but the history of some of them has been changed.

"Today, we celebrate our new Hokage. Tsunade, One of the three Sannin as the fifth Hokage."

The crowd cheer for the newly appointed Hokage taking the cape from her predecessor. Tsunade waved her hand to the crowd in leisure

Tsunade gladly takes the title of Hokage from her old deceased teacher. Fulfilling the promise of the person she once loved Dan, in his final moment died in the hospital in front of her with dying breath to promise to make a better world.

Meanwhile, Naruto pushes the door and lies on his bed with some eyebags under his eyes.

"After a day, I don't sleep. Finally, I get some rest from doing choresssss. With none stop until midnight and even today. Let tossed that aside. I should matter what is the most right now."

Sleep

He covered his face with his pillow blocking the sunlight from his sight. He changes his position to a more comfortable position. He let himself be exposed without his blanket covering him like how he used to sleep. He didn't care to get cold later some rest is important to him.

The world around him becomes separated from him as he enters the sleeping phase.
,
,
,
,
,
At Night.

"What happened?"

"I don't know she returns unconsciously as I return from my father's quarter."

"The mark under her jaw is returned to its original state and the seal that slows down the corruption gradually decayed."

"We must have Tsunade-sama here right now"

"Tsunade-sama is a healer, not a seal master. She isn't good in this occupation. Where's Naruto?"

"He is taking rest after some work that cost him a day without rest."

Sai and Hinata sighed. "Why did they give Naruto such a task when we needed him right now." Hinata was frustrated.

Satsuki was laying in front of them in her quarter. The cause was still unknown. For now, they speculate because of the shock.
She returned to this state.

The knock on the door, alert them.

"Hello, is she here?" Anko entered the room.

"Yes, she is here. Pass out, again." Hinata sighed.

"Maybe it's for the better." Anko sits beside Satsuki

She tilts Satsuki's head, and saw the mark on her neck, she said. "She gave the mark the same as me but how in the world the mark could restore. She has two tomoe before, right?"

"Yes, one of them was removed by a young Gennin, Sakura Haruna." Shikamaru said.

"Huh, I guess. She does have some real talent to become a medic like Tsunade. I wonder where she is, right now?"
,
,
,
,
,

Hokage's tower

"So, you're the one that removes the mark from that Uchiha?"

"Y-yes," the girl said.

It has been more than 10 minutes being interrogated but she felt like hours.

"What is your secret?" Tsunade asked her in the office.

"I-i don't have any secrets. I just do it." Sakura stammered.

"How could you remove it even Tsunade-sama couldn't." The black-haired woman raised her voice toward Sakura.