21. The snake bite

Satsuki and Sakura were waiting for the blonde at the same place where he have left them. It was more than three minutes yet no sign of his return to them. "Gaah, I can not stand with it anymore what is he doing"

"I don't know, maybe he having a nice time in the forest" Sakura bluntly answered Satsuki. "No, he must go to that Hyuuga heiress again," Satsuki said.

Sakura scoffed when she heard it. "What?"

"Someone is jealous" with the melody she teases her. Satsuki's face now becomes red as tomato glances away from the sly pink-haired girl. 

"What, no. Pfft, that ridicules" Satsuki denied. 

Even though her face turned from Sakura still knows that it was a lie. A hint of jealousy in her voice is the clue to that. "Really, what if I take him then" 

"NO, he is MINE" Satsuki turned back to face Sakura who showed her a sly smile looking at her victoriously. Of course, she intended to make her feel mad by messing with her. Sakura could imagine her feminine jealousy face without her disguise. She could say that it was cute.

"I am sorry, girl. But he wouldn't back for any time soon" A mysterious female ninja at their back suddenly make her appearance. 

Satsuki and Sakura jumped back into their defensive by arming Kunai while Sakura with her shuriken.

"Who are you? What have you done to him?" Sakura asked the mysterious girl but the answer she receives was none other than her laughter.

"What so funny?" Satsuki asked she become irritated and dashed to her to launch an attack. The lady quickly jump back before Satsuki could attack.

"Hahaha. Oh, it's just I never touch him physically but my snakes have been the one that deals with him" The lady answered. At first, she didn't get it but as she notices a grey snake coming out from her sleeves she has a grim thought about Naruto and become furious.

"How dare YOU. Fire style: The Great Fire Dragon" Satsuki announces her jutsu with the dragon of fire

The flame engulfs everything that hit it even trees turned to ashes. It is directly to the lady who stands without moving an inch from her place.

"Ha, serves you. Right," Satsuki looks at her with satisfaction. "Now, let us go find that blonde..."

"Sasuke, I didn't think she is dead," Sakura said with her eyes widened pointing at the flame with her mouth closed with her left hand.

Satsuki knows she changed the name because someone beside them was here. The broody expression of Uchiha changes when witnesses the figure in the fire survives starting at them with a creepy smile.

"Run," Satsuki told her pink-haired teammate. Both of them started running for their lives out of whatever the lady called herself.

The lady saw it. She smiles more widely this time. She with one movement get put from the fire and appeared in front of two of them, grabbing their faces and throwing them to the ground.

The lady again pulled out his sword and slash towards the Uchiha which she was supposed to die yet the genjutsu is like her armour that protects her was damaged and revealed her true self to the world.

Satsuki landed on her two feet realising her disguise was worn off. She focuses on the mysterious female waiting for her next move. She have no time to be surprised about her disguise because life was more important than that.

"I see my informant also again made a blunder again by informing the wrong information." The lady said with burning skin. "But let me introduce myself" she ten grabbed her skin tightly and tore herself revealing another body beneath the female body.