19. Written test

It was a year before Uchiha Massacre, in the apartment where no one wanted to live except for someone who was treated like a monster. Thou it wasn't his fault for getting the status as a human sacrifice or also known as Jinchuriki.

It was 5 a.m, he was about to do his daily routine again. The blonde get out of his bed went to the shower. Having a shower during this time was bliss! The cold water splash all over his muscular body made him feel energetic.

He gets out of his shower cover himself only with his towel. He looks on his wooden table to see an envelope with his name on it. "A letter for me?" he opened the envelope noticing the name of the sender. He smiles knowing that his other grandpa sending his letter to him.

He opened unfolded the letter and read,

Dear Naruto,

How are you today, are you healthy? Did that Sarutobi and that war hawk treat you well? How about that old hermit Jiraiya? I hope he takes good care of you and not always lusting on the women's hot bath or I will come straight to him and make him suffer!

Today, I just arrive at Land of Waves. Since this place is near Konoha, I send the letter through the fox summon. No wonder, that fox let me sign the fox contract even though we have bad blood between us.

During this year, I have been visited many countries from around the world. In those nations, I searched for new material to write for my next book, eating some unique food, enjoying the hot bath and also relife my old memories as the shinobi.

I didn't get to enjoy any of this in the past since most of frightened when seeing my face only my face. That is why I usually spend my time in Konoha and the forest alone.

I hope you take care well of yourself and we will meet again in the future.

From Illusion The author and your grandfather.

Naruto snorts a bit. "Always use your author glamour name instead of your real one. I bet he knows that I will be an author too" He puts the letter back on the table side with the opened envelope.

He walks towards his wardrobe to wear his not so favourite attire. He does not like the jumpsuit at all! It looks ugly yet he must wear it as part of his cover. He would prefer to wear decent shinobi attire or normal civilian clothes because it's simple.

He opened his wardrobe with a shock! To see most of his jumpsuit colour turn lavender and pink.

Worse than the original one.

A tick mark appeared on his head holding his anger back. He has made an alter his plans for today to be more... different. He would have a nice talk to the one who coloured this jumpsuit.

He knows so well who is behind this...

Oh, he knows her so well...

____________________________________________________________________________

Itachi sighed look at his student as she headed while carrying two bottles of lavender spray paint in her hands. He knew both of his students were a prankster yet she pass the blonde with her ...talent.

Now, he looking at the Hinata the hidden prankster of Konoha

"Hinata, do you know where Naruto is?"

"I don't know. Maybe he sleeps" Hinata shrugged. She started to walk fast towards the store to evade more questions from her teacher.

A hand was put beside her. She sweat heavily knowing that she couldn't fool her sensei.