* Chapter Twenty-One *

justine led me to the master bedroom with madison behind me, holding my hand. she opened the door and we entered and then closed back the door.

justine had me pinned to wall in an instant and she smashed her lips against mine. i kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her neck. the kiss wasn't rough nor fast but slow and loving. our lips moved in unison as she let go off of one of my wrists and used one hand to hold both wrists.

her hand went to my waist and moved down to my crotch.

justine started to rub my pussy through my underwear and the skirt.

i moaned in the kiss and she used that to push her tongue inside my mouth. she continued to rub me through the fabric making me get wet as the seconds passed.

justine pulled back from the kiss and rests her forehead against mine.

"we're going to make love to you, baby. tonight." she muttered and i moaned out an okay. my fingers went into fists as the pleasure intensified.

she removed her hands from my wrists and her hand from my core and stepped back from me. i whimpered and looked at her.

"strip and get on the bed." justine ordered and i nodded.

i did as told, making the strip as sexy and seducing as i could. i got in the bed and sat down with my legs up. madison came on the bed, taking off her shirt which left her in her bra. she rested her hands beside my hips and placed her lips on mine. not a second was wasted before i kissed her back. she joined our fingers together on the bed and all i could feel was sparks and love dancing in the air.

from my peripheral vision, i could see justine adjusting something. what? i don't know.

maidson removed her hand from mine and placed her hand around my back, pulling me into her body. i freed my other hand from hers and pulled her bra from her back with one hand skillfully and her breasts fell free. she removed her arm from my back and i puled the bra off of her. with our lips still connected in a blissful kiss, i wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her down on the bed with me. my back hits the soft mattress and our nipples brushed against one another; that ignited a small throb inside my body.

madison's arms went to my waist as she pushed her hips against mine making our front grind against one another. i moaned softly at the friction and she kept doing so as she brought both of us pleasure.

i removed my hands from her neck and brought my hands down to her pants. i wanted it to be removed. i wanted to feel her body on mine, fully, naked and bare.

she got the hint and within a second it was off and we were both naked.

she looked over her shoulder at justine and justine muttered something. madison nodded, probably used her vampire's ears to hear what she said because i didn't hear. justine disappeared and madison placed her legs over mine, straddling me.

our pussies touched against one another and i brought my hand down to her pussy and rubbed her labia. madison moaned softly as she looked me in the eyes, her beautiful green eyes shimmering in the almost dark room. madison's black hair fell over her shoulders and i used my other hand to put it on one side.

"i love you." i mumbled.

"i love you."

i smiled and removed my hand from between her legs and brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them off. i held eye contact with her and she bit her lip.

god, she's so hot.

"you taste amazing." i mumbled.

i saw a light blush coat her cheeks and i giggled.

i brought my hand back down between her legs and inserted two fingers inside her walls. madison moaned and i started to pump my fingers in her channel watching as she moans in pleasure. her jaw dropped when i started to pick up my pace and she closes her eyes in ecstasy.

her arms failed her as she collapsed on top of me, burying her face in my neck.

feeling like she could deal with another finger, i added a third digit.

i curled my fingers inside her pussy and she let out a loud moan in my ear, turning me on even more. i could feel her juices dripping down my fingers as i pumped my fingers inside her.

"just like that," madison moaned, "don't stop."

i hummed and pecked her temple.

i kept pumping my fingers inside her pussy until i feel her started to clench around my fingers. madison started to grind against my fingers, moaning loudly.

i could sense that she was near.

madison gripped the sheets beside my head as she orgasmed, burying her face in the sheets to muffle her loud moans.

her moans are so beautiful and melodic.

madison rode out her orgasm and i removed my fingers after i knew she was down from her high. madison raised her head to peck my lips multiple times and i smiled between pecks.

after a while, madison pulled back. she brought my hand to her lips and she sucked them off, tasting her juices that coated my fingers.

i bit my lip as i watched her twirl her fingers between my fingers and around them, cleansing every ounce of her juices.

damn.

madison leaned down and pecked my lips.

"you don't have to return the favour." i said and she shook her head.

"i want to. tonight's about you."

"about us," i corrected, "it's our anniversary and it's not only about me."

madison wanted to protest more but resisted and pecked my lips once more.

"the control you have over her is just beautiful." justine said as she climbed into the bed.

i didn't even hear when she enter the room.

"control over her?" i chuckled and looked at madison, "she's very hard headed." i said as a matter of fact and justine laughed.

madison climbed off of my waist and justine laid down beside me. she motioned for me to climb on top of her and i did so. i placed my hands on her chest as i felt her semi hard dick on my ass.

"you're even worse." i mumbled and leaned down and connected our lips.

justine chuckled and kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my back. our lips moved in sync against one another and it was like living a moment all over again.

rounds and rounds of orgasms later and i began to get tired. i know that i am loved, i know that i am being taken care of and i know that tonight, i got pregnant.

- DARKNESS -

very weird ending...

i haven't forgotten that kai is black. even though i don't mention it a lot and her name, too. that's something i barely use and it's just sweet names and mostly from her pov so you wouldn't see her name a lot.

i didn't mention her complexion a lot like this one book that i have. every second you would see me talking about her melanin. "i blushed at her compliment. thank god that im black so she can't see it" it is so cringe oml. nothing is wrong w mentioning it but it's how i would write it. black black melanin and as someone who is black, i am ashamed😭 like what should i say? "i blushed at her compliment, my melanin hiding the red tint that would cover my cheeks" ...

anyways-
thank y'all for reading my book. means a lot💗 go and read my other books and stay tuned <3