Chapter Fourteen

kai - i got new job!! :)

the girl sent the message as she waited for a response from her lovers. she was excited.

after baking banana bread for victoria, she tasted it and was amazed at kai's baking skills. the egg was absolutely right and the banana was bananaing. kai also cashed the last orders on the cash register and victoria was amazed at how fast she was moving. victoria was shocked. kai was it.

 madi - that's great baby!
what kind of job did you get?

kai was yet to see the message that she just received as she rummaged through her closet looking for an outfit to wear to an outing that she had with gabriella tomorrow. 

it turns out that gabby wasn't dead since that night, but she was out and didn't arrive as yet. she is still yet to know what happened and kai wasn't planning on telling her anything at all. 

kai soon settled on a circle skirt and a cropped top and some sneakers. she took out the outfit that she chose and brought it into her room and rested it on the dresser over the head so that her already pressed clothes wouldn't get crushed. 

she went and laid down in her bed, flipping the light switch that rested above her head. it was custom made because she couldn't bother walking across the room to turn off the light when all she needed to do was stretch and flip a switch above her head. easy as that.

kai took up her phone and saw that madison texted her. justine didn't reply so she assumed that she was busy.

kai responded.

- i am officially a baker, a cashier, a server and a cleaner

- mhm? where you working?

- i think the place is called momma hen or mother hen. something like that

her and madison texted for a while, talking about random topics until kai started to feel sleepy. it was early and she had quite a busy day today so she was going to bed earlier than usual. kai told madison goodnight and told her to kiss justine for her and share her love. 

——————————————

Kai Mckenzie

it is a beautiful day that is filled with roses, smiles and sunshine. the smell of my flowers were always amazing to wake up to. ever since i was smalle-

let me not start.

i got up out of bed and stretched. i took a shower, first thing. i had breakfast with gabby this morning so hence the shower. normally i wouldn't shower because i showered overnight and it'd be a waste of water to shower 8 hours later. 

i checked my phone for any notifications and saw four messages from each of my lovelies.

jj - good morning, my angel. i'm sorry that i couldn't respond to you last night. i was out and there was no signal where i was. madison didn't come w me so therefore why u spoke with her. 
i love you. have a good day today, mama <3

madi - rise and shine, baby. it's time to bless the world with that beautiful face of yours
do you have work today? 

i smiled and responded to both

to jj - good morning, my love. it's okay that you couldn't respond and i'm happy that you're safe and okay
i love you even more
see ya <3

to madi - hiii. i love youuu
and yes, i have work today
tryna see me? 

i received a message from gabby and i opened it.