Chapter Six

Justine Broomfield

there was only one reason why gabriella was blushing.

that was because we both fucked her before.

im pretty sure she remembers.

as far as i can confirm, nothing went down between her and madison in that kitchen or i would've snapped her neck. i heard the conversation that went down between them and nothing much was exchanged other than the fact that madison told her to replace the wine glass that she broke.

that's all.

i wasn't about to tell kai that we fucked her best friend before. not once but three times.

she's human so that would make it easy to wipe her mind but we won't.

i think we should tell our mate.

my beast hissed in my mind and i rolled my eyes. it almost made me lose control when i tasted her blood earlier so it has no right to be talking to me right now.

it's not my fault that her blood is so divine. it's nothing like we've ever had.

i agree.

"what are you thinking about?" kai asked as she blow dried her hair. she looked at me through the mirror of her dresser and i shrugged.

"nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about." i said and madison handed her a scrunchie.

"mhm," she gave me a look through the mirror and i laughed.

"don't worry about it, my love."

she didn't say anything as she parted her hair in two and madison ga her another scrunchie to hold the hair apart so that she could do what she was doing. kai started to cornrow her hair and i was mesmerized. she looks so beautiful, focused and steady.

kai soon finished that one and released her hair from the scrunchies and handed them to madison who placed them in her pouch with her hair accessories. kai combed out her hair and madison plugged out the hairdryer and placed it in the box and put it back where it was before.

kai cornrow that side of the hair and then was soon finished. she instructed madison to take up the gel and she opened it. kai dropped her finger inside the eco gel and rubbed it on her baby hair and styled them. after she finished doing her hair, she turned to me.

"like?"

she looks so beautiful.

like an angel.

especially with her baby hairs curled and styled. it fits her. the way how she did it like a spiral and then swoop the rest in.

"i love it." i muttered.

"want me to do yours?"

i nodded and kai go up and motioned for me to come and sit down on the chair that she was previously on.

"i'll do yours next, my love." she said and pecked madison's cheeks. i saw the bitch blushed and nodded.

i almost chuckle at her but kept it in before she cusses me out.

i sit down on the chair and kai looked at me through the mirror.

"you're taller than i am."

i got up and moved the chair and sit down on the ground so that she could reach my head and see what she is doing.