Chapter Eleven

Kai Mckenzie

"alright, listen up." the coach said, "there'll be three pairs. pair yourselves in groups five and let's get started." he finished off the instructions and the students started to pair themselves up.

in times like this, i wish i could've went to college.

i wanted a full teenage life, something that i never got. everything bad always came my way.

at one point, it wasn't my fault but then i realized that it. some girl was picking on me every single day just because her crush would always talk to me and not her. i would always dress in some sweats and flats and she would tell me to stop wearing them and that i was stealing her boyfriend. no matter what i did, i always ended up in the wrong because i would snap at her and beat the hell out of her when she tries something wrong.

after a few days like that in rows, i got suspensions and detentions for beating her up and what makes matters worse is that the principal was her dad so she had someone to defend her. he would never hear my side of the story and always listen to his daughter.

a suspension soon turned into expelling and that was the end of my high school days. i didn't even graduate my last year.

ever since i dropped out of highschool, i took tutor classes and learnt mathematics and other subjects that were needed to work. no colleges needed me with such a bad record. they figure that i'd be the bad guy so i just gave up and started doing my own thing.

it eventually got me somewhere in life with over $10,000 in my account and a life.

i walked away from the fence and kept walking down to the path that would lead me to my workshop. i kicked a stone and sighed.

what is my life really?

nonsense.

i only have gabby, madison and justine.

maybe them.

who knows how long this will last?

it's going good so far.

i mean, nearly six months?! that's the longest i have ever been in a relationship without the other person getting tired of me. they both seem to show unconditional love towards me and they always give me attention and whatever i need.

i feel like they're not telling me something though.

it's not about their work because i know that they do some type of work where they sign papers, like an assistant for a boss but there's no boss. they get letters and deal with land matters like landlords but they're not landlords. they punish people and give them what they deserve like the devil but they're not the devil. they kill like evil and they are evil. that was okay i guess. as long as the person's aren't Innocent then it is okay.

i arrived at work and opened the shop. the smell of the flowers hit my nose and i took a deep breath.

god, the roses are beautiful and the daisies, mm.

i took out the flowers that were outside and went to the back and took out the flowers that are on display. i went to the sink and filled the pan with water and went to water the flowers and made sure that they were healthy and ready to purchase.